33 replies to this topic

#31 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,534 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

Being a parent doesn't mean you signed up to never do anything for yourself it your spouse. That expectation is ludicrous imo.

#32 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

Being a parent doesn't mean you signed up to never do anything for yourself it your spouse. That expectation is ludicrous imo.

I agree, but I still see choosing to go Sunday afternoon instead of midnight premiere showing as a little more responsible... Different ways of parenting, I guess...

#33 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,534 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

I agree, but I still see choosing to go Sunday afternoon instead of midnight premiere showing as a little more responsible... Different ways of parenting, I guess...

My baby at 8 weeks slept through the night, i don't know about others but a Sunday afternoon one would have been much worst. Again it's a 4 month old baby, they have no idea what day it is, what time it is and where they are for the most part. We had sitters lined up for watching our kid, so we never had to do such a thing. However we'd go to late movies so that we didn't miss out on his awake time.

#34 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

True. But its only a movie. What are you losing by not being the first one to see the movie? Are you going to get a certificate? LOL, The speakers in the theaters are loud.Why would you risk randon people breathing on or around your child/infant in a unsanitary place like the nasty movie theater where you know people make out, wipe bueggars and what other filth you can think of? At the end of the day, it comes down to: Are you a leader or are you a follower? Seems to me people are content with following the crowd and that doesn't work out the best at times. Even if it could put you little one in harms way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com