Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sapper

'Canes working on Semin Deal

5 posts in this topic

bout time they did something that made sense. Now they still need to fix the D and get another Center.

This is great news!!!

Now just sign AK.

• Topics

• What a funny 30 minutes.   I can only imagine being around these guys all the time.  Even the father was joking.
    •     Now don't take this the wrong way, but....are you two nuts? Now, if the kid didn't have those injury issues, maybe I can get on board. But man, those petite WRs with injury issues in college? Those guys scare the living poo outta me.   Now get me a Ross clone and I'm on board. Someone for the slot that could actually, you know, scare a Defense. Now that would tickle my giddy like nobodies bidness.
    • IMO, it is obvious, to me anyhow, that the kid has matured. He has taken heat for standing up for what he believes, and has done it the right way. No snarky comments to the press. Keeping his head down, and working toward a goal. He has brought to light injustices not only in our country, but in others as well. His foundation just contributed over a million and a half dollars to the Simolian relief effort.   All that is admirable to be sure. And he can play football as well, or better, than enough QBs to earn himself a shot at a job.   It is not the football side of his life that is keeping him off teams. Almost every team hates distractions. It is just how it is. And Kaep is a walking distraction at this point in time.   I would like to add that another thought could be that at this point in FA, no one is being signed. OK, maybe a better way to put that is, FA spending has slowed considerably.   If teams head to Training Camp and he is still unemployed. Then I may start believing in conspiracies.