45 replies to this topic

#1 SCPantherFan90

SCPantherFan90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hey Tinderbox folks, I don't usually post a lot on the Huddle, but as an avid Panther Fan, I've been around for a few years just reading. I've always found the topics in this section always to be pretty fascinating with the news updates and events of happenings around the world that you might not see on the nightly news.

These past few months, I've found myself looking into the topics such as UFO's, the economy, and the corruption of the nation's leaders, etc. I try to look at everything with a level head and maintain a certain level of skepticism, but if anything, all of these subjects are flat-out interesting to read about.

ANYWAYS, with my intro out of the way I just wanted to post something that I thought some of you might find interesting as well.

(SKIP HERE TO AVOID INTRO) lol

So, I watched the Dark Knight Rises midnight premiere the other night, and I observed some thought-provoking messages in the film. For those who believe in the corrupt evil banks/corporations who pretty much run the world, it is also believed that they are in control of Hollywood, yes?

Without spoiling anything (a little?), I found it funny that the evil weapon used by Bane, was originally a free-energy device that "wasn't ready" because it was too dangerous and could be put in the wrong hands.

An interesting choice for the film, when in just a couple months, an Iranian scientist M.T. Keshe will hold an international conference in Belgium to display what he says is a world-changing technological and scientific breakthrough, involving free energy. Oh yeah, and he wants to distribute it around the world...for free.

There are some other interesting messages in the film, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone. I'd also like to repeat that I don't do crazy research nor do I have a certain stance on any of this, and maybe this Keshe guy is full of crap. I just like to look at this stuff, because I find it fascinating, and from what I've read, this M.T. Keshe is being very serious about this technology.

So what are your thoughts?

Sorry if TL;DR. lol

#2 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,027 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

I don't believe in Cabals and Corporations controlling and manipulating events because I believe that events are nearly impossible to control

I am more of a believer in the chaos theory as it applies to philosphy, politics and world events. While we may be able influence events to an extent, control is impossible.

#3 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Looks like the shooting was a staged false flag. Big surprise there, haha...and good timing with the UN Small Arms Treaty vote being right around the corner.

http://www.naturalne...false_flag.html

#4 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, when I heard that he was a neuroscience student, question marks started popping up for me all over the place.

#5 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

Yeah, when I heard that he was a neuroscience student, question marks started popping up for me all over the place.

Yep...first thing i thought was mkultra.

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,516 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

i am not opposed to conspiracies on this, but i'd be interested in hearing an explanation on how a baby's death was faked.

#7 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

huh? The people definitely died. What are you talking about?

#8 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

i am not opposed to conspiracies on this, but i'd be interested in hearing an explanation on how a baby's death was faked.

I dont think anyone is saying it was all faked and never happened. It was staged in the sense that it was pre-planned and enabled by a third party.

#9 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

When something is a false flag, this doesn't mean that the event didn't happen. Just that it wasn't some random event like reported, but was instead planned with some benefit of some over reaching power.

#10 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,516 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

ok so that was a stupid question. somehow i was under the impression people were suggesting the entire thing was faked (as in the "victims" were in on it themselves.) carry on

#11 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,027 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

I am probably going to regret asking this, but why on earth would any organization conduct an operation like this? Condensed version please.

#12 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

I am probably going to regret asking this, but why on earth would any organization conduct an operation like this? Condensed version please.

For the same reason any other "terrorist" false flag event takes place: To instill fear in the minds of the populace, in turn enabling the allowance of government oppression of rights, heightened control, and unconstitutional wars, by said populace. After 9/11 we got the TSA, DHS and the Patriot Act, for example.

#13 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,027 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

For the same reason any other "terrorist" false flag event takes place: To instill fear in the minds of the populace, in turn enabling the allowance of government oppression of rights, heightened control, and unconstitutional wars, by said populace. After 9/11 we got the TSA, DHS and the Patriot Act, for example.

Ok, thanks.

#14 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

Ok, thanks.

Anytime :)

#15 stirs