#16 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,601 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

I think it was a false flag, but for different reasons. When Heath Ledger died, the post mortem celebrity worship began and The Dark Knight became a ridiculous profit machine. How does one top THAT? Then synchronize it with a shoot out scene in the movie so people won't react as quickly.

Amidoinitrite?

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Same as Fast and Furious?

yes

#18 natty

natty

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,743 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

I don't believe in Cabals and Corporations controlling and manipulating events because I believe that events are nearly impossible to control

I am more of a believer in the chaos theory as it applies to philosphy, politics and world events. While we may be able influence events to an extent, control is impossible.

aka poo happens. Not everything has to happen for a reason. There's not a logical reason for most of the fuged up poo that happens(in a philosophical sense).

As to the OP, film makers are people too. They have their own opinions and political views. Those views are bound to bleed through into their work.

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,600 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

#20 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

why would they unclassify something that relates to their 'plan'?

#21 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

Without spoiling anything (a little?), I found it funny that the evil weapon used by Bane, was originally a free-energy device that "wasn't ready" because it was too dangerous and could be put in the wrong hands.

An interesting choice for the film, when in just a couple months, an Iranian scientist M.T. Keshe will hold an international conference in Belgium to display what he says is a world-changing technological and scientific breakthrough, involving free energy. Oh yeah, and he wants to distribute it around the world...for free.

oh yeah, cause crazy poo happening in movies like unlimited energy has never been done before. must be a conspiracy

"my tree has green leaves. money is green, money is the sole power of the rothlschilds and rockefellers. ISNT THAT FUNNY, i think my tree is in on this conspiracy"

this is the logic that you are using

#22 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,600 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

why would they unclassify something that relates to their 'plan'?

Err, it was a release to police offices to be on the lookout for possible theater incidents. I don't think it was ever classified. The term would then be "declassified" not "unclassified" which means that it was never classified to begin with.

#23 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

Conspiracies are easy to cling to when the rest of your life is a fuging dumpster fire.

#24 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

oh yeah, cause crazy poo happening in movies like unlimited energy has never been done before. must be a conspiracy

"my tree has green leaves. money is green, money is the sole power of the rothlschilds and rockefellers. ISNT THAT FUNNY, i think my tree is in on this conspiracy"

I dont think youre looking at what he was saying in the right context. All he was doing was pointing out how hollywood likes to insert little bits of truth on whats going on in the world, into their movies, passing it off to a naive public who regard said concepts as fiction.

#25 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

Err, it was a release to police offices to be on the lookout for possible theater incidents. I don't think it was ever classified. The term would then be "declassified" not "unclassified" which means that it was never classified to begin with.

but what i dont get is, if they were planning this poo from the start, why release something like this at all?

I dont think youre looking at what he was saying in the right context. All he was doing was pointing out how hollywood likes to insert little bits of truth on whats going on in the world, into their movies, passing it off to a naive public who regard said concepts as fiction.

he seems to be making a connection from Bane (a character made just under 20 years ago), to a guy who will supposedly come out with free energy in a few months. besides, stuff like unlimited energy has been very common in fiction for god knows how long, well before the roethschilds got rich as fug in the early 1800s thats for damn sure

(my quotes fuged up and didnt save, didnt know what to do so i just italicized)

#26 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

A free-energy device violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

Fun stuff for comic books, but nothing to invest too much of your time into in the real world.

#27 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,637 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

It's not a "free energy" device, it's a fusion reactor. Watch the movie, fellas.

#28 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:31 AM

it felt like a libertarian's wet dream but goddamn bane owned

#29 SCPantherFan90

SCPantherFan90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

It's not a "free energy" device, it's a fusion reactor. Watch the movie, fellas.

If your're referring to the device in the film, that's exactly what they said it was, and that it could be converted into a fusion reactor by wrong the people.

You totally misunderstood what I was getting at, and I think you went a little overboard there. Haha

What I'm trying to do is connect dots that may or may not be there, who knows. For those who believe in the whole illuminati deal, it is also believed that they control the mainstream media and hollywood as well, amirite? I'm just saying, that I found it interesting that the weapon used against the public in the film is a technology that is supposedly about to be revealed by an IRL scientist in a couple months. You could go back to that Rush Limbaugh topic that someone posted, with him saying stupid viewers are going to associate Bane with Bain, and change it to: Stupid people are possibly going to see a groundbreaking free energy technology in the coming months IRL, and then think back to the Batman film and think "Hey aren't those kinds of things really dangerous?". I don't necessarily believe that it IS a conspiracy, just an interesting thought that went through the old noggin.

A free-energy device violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

Fun stuff for comic books, but nothing to invest too much of your time into in the real world.

Like I said, I have no idea if this M.T Keshe scientist has any real validity, but apparently he is actually holding an international conference for such a technology in September. Go look it up for yourself and decide.

As for the whole shooting incident, there are a lot of crazies out there, so I wouldn't immediately jump to conclusions. BUT, I do find it weird that he shot all those people up, and then surrendered peacefully with the police. Don't those kinds usually take themselves out first or choose death by cops? And why would he warn the police of his own booby traps? (I think I heard thats what happened, maybe not)

#30 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,637 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:55 AM

If your're referring to the device in the film, that's exactly what they said it was, and that it could be converted into a fusion reactor by wrong the people.

Oh God Jesus Lord Christ. It is a fusion reactor, which is how it generates energy. And as such, could be used as a weapon.

Here is a production still of it. Wayne Enterprises Fusion Reactor.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com