Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TICKETS CAME TODAY !

25 posts in this topic

Posted

can we see the style of this years ticket please, barcode included?

no really though what do they look like? Last years were cheap looking but the year before looked real nice

A nice enhanced scan of each game ticket with bar codes no glare please would be nice...

Posted

Sweet! My company has 10 PSLs and I can buy tickets for any game I want for as many people as I want at face value. I guess I gotta bring my check book to work tomorrow. Broncos, Failcons and maybe Cowboys here I come.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, just because it is the off-season, and with TC only a week away - here are what this seasons tickets look like. No apologies for the reflection or the quality. I opened up Photoshop on a Sunday for this :).

GFmAd.jpg

SRgBn.jpg

RhKaI.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Gamble - Texans

Gross - Dolphins

Stewart - Saints*

Beason - Giants

Smitty - Seahawks

Kalil - Cowboys

Cam - Broncos (fitting)

CJ - Bucs

D-Will - Falcons

Olsen - Raiders

Unlike in some previous seasons, I think it is safe to say every one of these players will be on the team when the game in which they are featured on comes up.

Posted

Tickets look nice!

Posted

fug yea they look nice holy poo

much better than cheapies last year and even the nice black ones the year before

I love them! Love the uniqueness of each one and cam for broncos lmao

Posted

Yep dem purrty. Signed and framed...man cave. Heck id frame them and hang them in a walk-in vault till game days.

Am I the only one jealous right now lol super happy for ya man good times ahead fo sho

Posted

I don't know about you guys but I Bart Scott can't wait. I'm thinking about Spartanburg the way normal people think about winning the lottery.

1 person likes this

Posted

What no Deshaun Foster tickets?

Posted

Ha, no Foster unfortunately. Prices haven't changed. I get the feeling 'Believe' is this years theme.

Posted

Very nice,,,,me being in Rock Hill means I should have them by Thursday :/

Posted

Congrats you all! I am looking to go to a couple of games this year. Email me at fuqua1997 at yahoo dot com if you have extras to the Falcons, Cowboys, Seahawks, or Saints* games, thanks, GO PANTHERS!!!