Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

I'm pissed that he's turning the murdering of 12 people of various ages, and backgrounds into a race topic.

I mean wtf really?

the guy who did it is clearly batshit crazy and deserves anything bad coming his way, the guy commits a horrible unthinkable crime and you want to turn it into a race topic?

In my honest opinion if you want to do that, then fug that and fug whoever you are.

DeAngelo Williams is a good football player and I have been for a very long time a big fan of him, but the dude has millions of dollars now and more cash and time on his hands then sense.

Honestly I think this pisses me off even more because it is DeAngelo and I have been such a big fan for such a long time that to do something like this really pisses me off.

I think you are taking this way to serious. He saw something on the internet that tried to make half a point and asked his Facebook friends what they thought.

Bull poo

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, what is it?

a cow apparently from a lot of people trying to defend it on here, If you're saying that makes you feel better about it go ahead. not me I'm fuging pissed now.

lol look at this guy.

Why any black athlete would chose to play for a team in the south is beyond me. You know you're eventually gonna get fans saying poo like this.

shades of gray? who needs shades of gray when you can make an overly-simplistic observation and flap the Common Sense Flag over it to get all the uneducated good ol' boys in the room nodding and grumbling about the good ol' days before e'rbody just went plum crazy?

I think you are taking this way to serious. He saw something on the internet that tried to make half a point and asked his Facebook friends what they thought.

Ok, he post

I'm not pulling the race card(keeping that for later I might need it) saw this and wanted your thoughts on it? Agree or disagree?

he starts off by saying he is not playing the race card, which tells me he agrees with the photo and asks what people think, giving validity where none should be given. he's not saying "I can't believe this" or "this is out of line" and is making a tragic moment about race. I read what he said perfectly, and I'm not cool with it at all.

Am I the only one here who finds something seriously wrong with that?

lol look at this guy.

Why any black athlete would chose to play for a team in the south is beyond me. You know you're eventually gonna get fans saying poo like this.

I was born in the North and Raised in the South. I can assure you racism is everywhere. All you can ask for is that it remains on the message boards or in private conversations. I don't think anyone on the Panthers has ever been physically abused based on race and very few probably deal with verbal abuse.

lol look at this guy.

I'm half puerto rican you moron, mixed race, I think that leaves me well within my rights to call bullshit on someone trying to play the race card.

Ok, he post

he starts off by saying he is not playing the race card, which tells me he agrees with the photo and asks what people think, giving validity where none should be given. he's not saying "I can't believe this" or "this is out of line" and is making a tragic moment about race. I read what he said perfectly, and I'm not cool with it at all.

he is not making it about race.

he is discussing an element of societal perception as it relates to race. this is a minute portion of the issue at hand (and isn't related directly to its cause or effect, but rather uses it as a well-known example to illustrate a point.)

what about this do you not comprehend, besides the fact that it's much easier to call a bird a duck?

Ok, he post

I don't interpret what he said the same way you did.

But even if he agrees with the picture, that doesn't make him racist. The picture is commentary on the media coverage. Not anti white.

I'm half puerto rican you moron, mixed race, I think that leaves me well within my rights to call bullshit on someone trying to play the race card.

You just played it. Now you can never say that again.

I think the media is racially biased against white people. Why is it that when a Black man kills someone he is labeled a thug, and when a white man kills 12 and thinks he's the Joker he's automatically labeled insane?

You just played it. Now you can never say that again.

I apparently haven't played it enough

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89