Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

221 posts in this topic

Posted

At least he didn't get arrested for a DUI.

Posted

I think they got recently engaged, not sure if correct or not.

15fOVi.St.138.jpg

http://www.charlotte...ve-for-the.html

Lol, his wife works at Walmart???

Posted

Lol, his wife works at Walmart???

Nah, the wives/girlfriends of Panthers players went shopping for unfortunate families that couldn't buy presents for Christmas last season.

Posted

mkay

Posted

sams club get it right

Posted

The meme is fairly accurate. The media sucks.

1 person likes this

Posted

The meme is fairly accurate. The media sucks.

The meme isn't anywhere close to be accurate....there were some basic elements it was trying to address and wildly missed making them.

And now isn't the time to even address those issues at the core of the meme

Posted

He says it's his personal page like that's supposed to make people back off. I thought it was pretty funny him calling those that opposed his post "closed minded" when he himself is the one that is "closed minded" since he brought up the race card. Also thought that it was funny he brought up that he didn't make it like that makes a difference. He posted it, so that means he supports most if not all of what it says. If he didnt agree with it at all, why would he post it? If a person that supports the ideology of Nazism re-posts something that he didn't make that was pro-Nazi, how could that NOT mean he doesn't agree with it? And how does him not being the original creator of the pro-Nazi post free him from blame? He re-posted it for a reason! DeAngelo thinks people are stupid, but we aren't. It was a terrible post and it's a shame he did that.

2 people like this

Posted

here is an interesting article on the debate about "politicizing a tragedy." i feel it's relevant here.

Posted

DeAngelo Williams

Example #836 of why professional athletes should not be on twitter or have public Facebook pages. At least the athletes worth a poo shouldn't.

1 person likes this

Posted

here is an interesting article on the debate about "politicizing a tragedy." i feel it's relevant here.

But is it important to politicize it before the victims are even buried?? And this thread started out about race, not about gun control or what political party he belonged to which was the politicizing angle.

Posted

"Should have known u another thug making money off of what God gave you"

Damn...and the true feelings come out

i didn't care about this thread until i saw your sig