Photo
- - - - -

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Deangelo williams

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#136 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,992 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:39 AM

wrong, they ran an article talking about how an anchor on ABC had incorrectly insinuated that he was a tea partier because they found someone with the same name listed on a colorado tea party site. abc immediately issued an apology and retraction.

Did Huff Post run a retraction and apology? I doubt it...does not serve their purpose.

#137 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:39 AM

Please...everyone quit trying to explain the nuance of why this is treated differently than a south Chicago shootemup, a border town beheading, or someone screaming Allahu Akhbar to people. It's going nowhere.

#138 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,992 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

bUT teh HufFpOo!!'

Huffington Pist is one of the most left leaning, liberal media sites on the Internet. Their sole purpose is to support the Dems an bash republican. And, that is ok because that is what they are

But, to think that they are an unbiased media source is ridiculous.

#139 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,296 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

Did Huff Post run a retraction and apology? I doubt it...does not serve their purpose.

HP ran an article about something that happened on abc and reported that the network issued a retraction and apology in the original piece. they were not the source of the claim at all. what would huffington post issue a retraction and apology for?

fox news covered the story too. should they issue a retraction and apology?
http://www.foxnews.c...uspect-tied-to/

#140 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,203 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

bUT teh HufFpOo!!'

#141 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,296 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

anyway time to go see how bad penn state is going to get fuged

#142 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

he reposted this

Posted Image

I see what he's getting at with all these lines about it, but meh... Nobody on his Facebook is really a fan of him for his views on things...

Well then the media has done it's job. By telling me that he was a grad student who couldn't find work, I now like the guy. I mean he murdered 12 innocent people, but hey he was a smart student, so it's cool. Now if the media had reported that he was in a gang?! F#ck that monster! Fry him! But since he was a grad student, I kinda like the guy. We should go easy on him. But if that ba$tard was on drugs?! God I would hate his sorry a$$! Thank you media for tricking me into liking this guy, after all I would never want to hate a fellow white person, my love for white skin being so deep and all. College, smart, phd, looking for work, mmmm great guy. I'm white, so when I her those words all is forgiven. But if that SOB had been from Mexico! Arrgghhhh! C'mon DWill. I have your jersey, don't make me trash it.

#143 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,416 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

anyway time to go see how bad penn state is going to get fuged

Prob nowhere as bad as those kids did.

#144 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

Guys quick update on the Colorado shooter, he's actually not that bad, turns out he was way into organic foods, so that's a big plus. And he never listened to rap music, which we whites can all appeciate. He was totally into yoga, and had a profile on christianmingle.com, so all in all not a bad guy. Let's just hope he get's an all white jury that understands he's really only a suspect, an all around nice guy, and most importantly, a fellow white.

#145 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,102 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

Somebody post the video of DWill breaking one off against the Saints* last year. End thread, that's all I need to see. Who gives a crap about a players political or societal views. Get first downs, score TDd, win games. You do that, I will yell my ass off for you at games. At least he didn't cheat on the field like Saints* players.

#146 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,769 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

but the guy was a

doctoral student in neuroscience.......NEUROSCIENCE

#147 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,566 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

I saw DeAngelo's facebook post yesterday and I didn't feel the need to comment, although I figured it would generate some interesting discussion... seemed to me like he was just posting it for discussion not that he was saying he believed it... he has a huge following so there's bound to be a lot of feedback from people.

Like SCP said, meh, who cares... he's entitled to his opinions just like everyone else is.

#148 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

but the guy was a

doctoral student in neuroscience.......NEUROSCIENCE

NEUROSCIENCE?! My white skin is tingling! Let him out of prison this very instant!

#149 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,769 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

NEUROSCIENCE?! My white skin is tingling! Let him out of prison this very instant!

It's obviously just a chemical imbalance and he was misunderstood as a child.

#150 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

People that truly get angry and upset over something like this are simply incapable of having mature conversations with people with differing opinions. So many racial (and other) problems we have are cause by a lack of communication- because a lot of people are wildly opinionated and incapable of having rational discussions on sensitive topics. Its a shame

From what I saw, Deangelo was trying to discuss the topic of media bias and race with, as others have pointed out, a fairly inaccurate pic from the internet. So the fug what? Its not the first time I've seen something stupid posted on the internet, but immature people over-react to that sort of thing. I'm sure it will blow over in a week or so (unless Deangelo is stupid and keeps responding to those people

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deangelo williams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.