Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep Pounding Bracelet

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've got 2 or 3 of each one but I won't be back home till 24th.

Posted · Report post

I have just a bracelet not the bag or card. If anyone wants it I'll mail it for free.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've got 2 or 3 of each one but I won't be back home till 24th.

Please send me an email if you can. Interested in the Keychain!

dperks91@hotmail.com

Posted · Report post

I really like those, I wish we could get the Panthers to start selling them again.

Posted · Report post

I really like those, I wish we could get the Panthers to start selling them again.

Doubt it. Prob distancing themselves from Mark Fields.

Posted · Report post

Doubt it. Prob distancing themselves from Mark Fields.

I wouldn't know why it's not like fields did us wrong or anything; also they do have the "Keep Pounding" phrase in the collar.

Posted · Report post

He keeps pounding different baby mommas for about 10 years now. I don't think the Panthers want that to reflect on them.

Posted · Report post

I would buy this stuff every game. they had the braclets, then the key chains. Those I would buy 5 or 10 at eaxh game. Then they went to the hats. I bought one. They cost more so I only bought one. I still got it but quit wearing it....well a hat with keep on pounding on the back. Being a cancer survivor myself , I supported the KOP program for as long as I could. Then they went to auctions. Not being wealthy, I did not bid.

Posted · Report post

I would buy this stuff every game. they had the braclets, then the key chains. Those I would buy 5 or 10 at eaxh game. Then they went to the hats. I bought one. They cost more so I only bought one. I still got it but quit wearing it....well a hat with keep on pounding on the back. Being a cancer survivor myself , I supported the KOP program for as long as I could. Then they went to auctions. Not being wealthy, I did not bid.

Posted · Report post

I have just a bracelet not the bag or card. If anyone wants it I'll mail it for free.

I'll take it if you want to give it away, or ill buy it off you!

Posted · Report post

I have an entire original shipment box full of 150 of them never taken out of the plastic

Posted · Report post

He keeps pounding different baby mommas for about 10 years now. I don't think the Panthers want that to reflect on them.

Ahh, wasn't aware of that lol.