Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BiG_E_DuB

WR Louis Murphy Traded to Panthers!

283 posts in this topic

Haven't learned about USC wideouts yet, have ya?

Comparing Woody to Dwayne Jarrett and Keary Colbert is a HUGE disservice to Woods...

Raidersfans.net:

Kills any credibility this might have had...

1 person likes this

Kills any credibility this might have had...

Haha. A lot of those jackasses would fit in here perfectly.

Haha. A lot of those jackasses would fit in here perfectly.

Don't sell yourself so short
2 people like this

Ok, so what did we trade?!

Ok, so what did we trade?!

A ham sandwich with a Clausen pickle on the side???
1 person likes this

Ah yes, one of these threads. The Meh Crowd versus the Diamond In The Rough Crowd.

1 person likes this

hmm the fact that carolina felt compelled to trade for a WR might mean that they are not confident in what they have or that gettis recovery isnt going well.

Think its more about the #6 spot and kickin Armanti to the curb, than Gettis. JMO.

This guy is fast. I like the move, but would have rather we gave up one of our players at a position of depth than a 5th round draft pick. I mean our 5th round pick from this last draft, Norman, is potentially going to be a starter for us. Given that next year, our 5th round pick likely won't be as valuable and we hopefully won't have any holes to fill that late, but still a 5th seems like a lot.

I don't understand though why we're giving up our future for a player that essentially equates to another David Gettis: big, fast, somewhat proven, but injury prone. Maybe they're hoping that between Murphy and Gettis they can get a full season of play.

Honest Question Time:

Will smitty now be the slowest receiver to make the 53-man roster?

Think its more about the #6 spot and kickin Armanti to the curb, than Gettis. JMO.

Do you think it's wise to spend another draft pick to get rid of Edwards when they could have just signed a FA?

In order to make a trade they either felt desperate or specifically liked this guy.

I don't believe for a second we would consider trading Gettis for this guy. That said, I like the trade for a 5th rounder.

YOU. CAN. NEVER. HAVE. 2. MANY, WEAPONS.