Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Jeff Otah traded to the Jets

330 posts in this topic

Thank you God!!! Otah is a bum who Rivera despised, get out of here ya fat lard! Terrible lockeroom presence, etc, etc

Wait, are people really going to blame Hurney because Otah couldn't stay healthy? REALLY?

He was an excellent offensive lineman in '08 and '09. Shame he couldn't stay healthy. But it isn't like Hurney picked a scrub. Stuff happens. Otah got hurt. What is Hurney going to do about that?

Otah had questions about his work-ethic pre-draft, and we gave up a fuging 1st for him.

I've been saying for awhile that at this point I'd honestly be surprised if he even made the roster. He was in the doghouse hard and didn't seem to be doing anything to try to get out of it.

I'd rather trade him for a conditional pick than have to cut his fat ass and get nothing.

Also, his trade will depend on passing a physical, don't get your hopes up.

QFT

I didn't even think about that. He's certainly no lock to pass their physical. Good call.

So his cap is now off the books. That should give us another million or so in cap space, right?

Anything more than a 5th and you're dreaming.

1 person likes this

So his cap is now off the books. That should give us another million or so in cap space, right?

we just picked up that amount with Murphy

Only way to get anything out of him, now he's their problem.

Love him to death, but he was gone soon anyway and at least we get something in return.

1 person likes this

Guy was a beast when I. The field. Unfortunately he has chronic knee issues and we need to move on. Can't wait around every season hoping he gets better. They basically gave him two full seasons to rehab and he is still having pain and swelling.

What could have been with this guy.

Another hurney bust in the books.

And the reason we can trade Otah is because of Bell... Another fantastic late round/UDFA by Hurney...

Glass half empty or half full...

1 person likes this

Also, his trade will depend on passing a physical, don't get your hopes up.

he'll injure his knee somewhere in the air between Charlotte and Newark

1 person likes this