Photo
- - - - -

Penn St. exodus

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,216 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

This time the shoe is on the other foot as USC is reportedly going after RB Silas Redd.

#2 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

This time the shoe is on the other foot as USC is reportedly going after RB Silas Redd.

Wood love to have him behind Moody just in case, and his versatility on third downs would be a great addition....

#3 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

Wood love to have him behind Moody just in case, and his versatility on third downs would be a great addition....

Wood you really?

#4 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Wood you really?

Touche, and yes Silas Redd in USC's backfield WOULD give me football WOOD :D

#5 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,216 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

LB Gerald Hodges is rumored to be staying. Him and Redd are the 2 biggest names people want.

#6 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,216 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

NCAA lays out Penn St. transfer rules

#7 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,216 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

First out may be Freshman OT Ryan Nowicki, with Illinois reportedly in the lead.

#8 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

Please form a single file line guys, no pushing and shoving.

#9 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

God Volnation lowlifes crack me up...

So Redd is going from one probation team to another. If he is even thinking of doing that I don't want him. Major loser in my opinion.

"Redd, Penn State's leading rusher last season, is considering transferring to the Trojans because of the perceived opportunity to compete for a championship"

And what championship would that be. The champion of the biggest cheater in NCAA football history?

Can someone explain to me how some
school can win a championship while on probation? I don't care if you win every game and hold every team to zero points, you cheated and you should not even be mentioned in any rankings until your probation is over.

Bunch of pathetic losers who can't move on....

#10 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

God Volnation lowlifes crack me up...

[/font][/color]

Bunch of pathetic losers who can't move on....

Just curious as to why you are even reading Volnation. Just trolling?

#11 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

Just curious as to why you are even reading Volnation. Just trolling?

I was alerted to that post from a user on a USC message board and found it hilarious. When I say pathetic losers who can't move on, I don't mean the entire fanbase. There are plenty of Vols fans (some I know personally, some who even post on VN) who have moved on. But there is a portion of the fanbase, who just can't seem to progress past their burning hatred for Kiffin, to the point that some even make posts wishing death on CLFK and his staff. Just pathetic, and classless imo....

#12 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

Pretty sure all fan bases have immature fans. You just label UT fans as a "bunch of pathetic losers" because they have a beef with your coach. I find that a big classless, myself.
I couldn't care less about Lane Kiffin. I didn't like him when we hired him, and I really didn't like him when he left us in the night. Now, I feel 100% certain that his leaving was a blessing. That's not to say that I think Dooley is a better coach, I just think Kiffin was about to get into some serious trouble. Being at USC, where trouble was already present, he's got to mind his manners. He seems to have grown up a bit because of that. I think it was a move that was best for both parties.

#13 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

I labeled the ones making comments like that the pathetic losers,and I stand by that. Pissing and moaning that a school on sanctions shouldn't be able to win a title when it's been allowed since forever is....pathetic. It's even more pathetic when you realize that the only reason they're butthurt about it is because it's USC. If Oregon was on sanctions and gunning for Redd as the missing piece for a serious title run then they wouldn't care, but because it's Kiffin all of a sudden the NCAA should step in and not allow USC to pick up Redd or play for a title.....just laughable.

#14 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

I labeled the ones making comments like that the pathetic losers,and I stand by that. Pissing and moaning that a school on sanctions shouldn't be able to win a title when it's been allowed since forever is....pathetic. It's even more pathetic when you realize that the only reason they're butthurt about it is because it's USC. If Oregon was on sanctions and gunning for Redd as the missing piece for a serious title run then they wouldn't care, but because it's Kiffin all of a sudden the NCAA should step in and not allow USC to pick up Redd or play for a title.....just laughable.

I wonder if you check all message monitor who is dogging Lane Kiffin. You wouldn't complain about and label a Florida fan that says the exact same thing.
Since you used the word butthurt, I'm willing to ignore your blatant trolling.

#15 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

I actually would say it to anyone but thanks for your input. Has nothing to do with trolling, just the impression some fans give....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com