Photo
- - - - -

The Obama Deception

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:33 PM

[ame][/ame]

Long video, just curious if anyone has had a chance to see it. Some interesting stuff throughout. Haven't seen it all yet, so i'll reserve comment.

#2 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,503 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:40 PM

Oh no, I haven't watched it but judging by the title, the blind Obama jock sniffers on here are gonna be mad about this. Count down to The Barry jerk fest in 3....2....1......

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:48 PM

been posted here like 3 times.

#4 xPUREBYBLOODx

xPUREBYBLOODx

StraightXXXLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

didn't watch it but the world is run by Satanists(corporate and political)...NWO it's in the bible...Revelations:it will scare the hell OUT of you. Obama right now,this minute is setting the stage for the biggest biblical prophesy in 2000 years(peace in Israel) once it happens mark my words 7 years and it's over. That's if a war that kills 1/3(2 Billion)of man kind doesn't happen first...get into it......

#5 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

Where's my tin foil?

#6 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

didn't watch it but the world is run by Satanists(corporate and political)...NWO it's in the bible...Revelations:it will scare the hell OUT of you. Obama right now,this minute is setting the stage for the biggest biblical prophesy in 2000 years(peace in Israel) once it happens mark my words 7 years and it's over. That's if a war that kills 1/3(2 Billion)of man kind doesn't happen first...get into it......

i finally just caught on. kudos to you. you are the best character-poster i've seen.

#7 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,421 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:00 PM

Where's my tin foil?

hey thats my line

#8 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

I remember that movie...in the 70's. Told us the world was ending before 1990 I believe. Whats scary is that people are still so full of themselves that they are sure it will happen to them, they will be saved, and all the people who didn't listen to them will be sorry. It's like the guy who commits suicide because he fantasizes being able to look down on all the people who treated him wrong feeling sorry about it.

#9 xPUREBYBLOODx

xPUREBYBLOODx

StraightXXXLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

I remember that movie...in the 70's. Told us the world was ending before 1990 I believe. Whats scary is that people are still so full of themselves that they are sure it will happen to them, they will be saved, and all the people who didn't listen to them will be sorry. It's like the guy who commits suicide because he fantasizes being able to look down on all the people who treated him wrong feeling sorry about it.

Still gonna happen...

#10 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

we're too late. the prophecy is complete...

#11 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:14 PM

Pray!

#12 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,421 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:16 PM

do you believe in the pre or post millennial interpretation?

#13 xPUREBYBLOODx

xPUREBYBLOODx

StraightXXXLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

ummm...more post now, even though my church is pretrib. Startin to lean in a whole different direction now and not really even believing in a Rapture period but that is a very new theory.

#14 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,421 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:27 PM

k, i only ask because there is much division on rev itself and people get hung on things that can be inconsequential.
Just making sure that if passages etc get tossed around in the huddle that things are accurate and you are catching flies with honey.
Even in 2 Thes 2 1-3 talks about this.
I just know too many people who go overboard on end times stuff and miss out on help those around them on a daily basis and not fully living life to the full.
Not saying this is you..

#15 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:33 PM

I love thousand year old books that predict the future... very entertaining reads!

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com