Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deebo

Will Cam Newton account for MORE or LESS than 35 TDs this season?

35 posts in this topic

Will Cam Newton account for MORE or LESS than 35 TDs this season?

Yes. It will definitely be more or less than 35.

1 person likes this

9000+ passing yards 70 TD's

9000+ rushing yards 30 TD's

I hope he has fewer than 10 rushing TDs (dont really like defenses getting a free shot at the franchise QB because they know a qb sneak is coming on the goalline). I think he will be right around that same number with 30 or so passing and about 5 rushing

I think his rushing TD's drops to 8 this year, but passing goes up to 30

I hope his running TDs go down, I'd rather Stewart chug those in then Cam going flying over the goaline. That scares me to death.

Everyone keeps talking goal line td's, but Cam can run in 49 yard td's. I think if Cam and the Offensive Coordinator Chud, can hit this season on all cylinders, I think Cam might get a 75 yard running td untouched up the middle. Stafford hit 5000 yards in his third season, so I don't see why Cam won't hit for more than 4500 this year.

Remember according to Cam he wants to be elite, and to be elite he needs 40+ touchdowns passing.

More... The defense will give Carolina a shorter field and though Cam will have less rushing and passing numbers he will account for more TDs. Rushing and Passing

What's with all these passing TDs? Weren't we supposed to convert him to TE when QB didn't work out?

Above 30 passing, between 5 and 10 rushing. I'm not going to say specific numbers because the chances of being right on the money are low.

4200 pass yds 33 pass tds 9 ints 500 rush yds 8 rush tds 1 rec td Super Bowl MVP oooo weeeee

1 person likes this

My guess is 32 Pass TD's and 6 Rush TD's. I think he will significantly decrease his turnover numbers as well. Less than 10 total hopefully.