Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lol, failcons Lofa Tatupu out for the year

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, taking pleasure in what is essentially a career ending injury to a player that has ZERO history with your team.

Well, he did break Nick Goings in half in that 2005 playoff game.

Posted

not as funny for tatopu, but i am lol'ing at the failcons.

Posted

Maybe it's just me, but i'd rather play opponents who are at 100% and beat them. There's no excuses when that happens. Plus, it's a game. And thinking that it's funny when someone gets hurt is demented. It might be time to wash your mouth out with buckshot. Just saying.

Posted

Maybe it's just me, but i'd rather play opponents who are at 100% and beat them. There's no excuses when that happens. Plus, it's a game. And thinking that it's funny when someone gets hurt is demented. It might be time to wash your mouth out with buckshot. Just saying.

Give this argument a rest.

Posted

it's rare enough to face a team with zero injuries to the point that it's irrelevant

Posted

Give this argument a rest.

One day you will grow up and understand.

Posted

Look, I wasn't laughing at the fact he got hurt. I 'lol'd' at the fact, the falcons sign a guy who's been injury prone, has had surgery on BOTH knees and they think he's gonna replace Lofton.

Posted

I like him.

Posted

Classy

Posted

Not sure it's funny as we know all to well about injuries

Great thread, I just had to bump it.

Here Atlanta is Tatupu-less and low and behold here we are undefeated.

While at the same time the Panthers have lost a starter every week and have a single win and November is 2 days away.

Fail thread fails.

7-0>1-6 :(

Posted

still think its a little funny

Posted

Falcons fans are so cute, trying to make us think that regular season means poo. I guess it's the only thing they every have to talk about, so they have to get their shots in while they can...before they lose in game one of the playoffs.