#16 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,292 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

Maybe it's just me, but i'd rather play opponents who are at 100% and beat them. There's no excuses when that happens. Plus, it's a game. And thinking that it's funny when someone gets hurt is demented. It might be time to wash your mouth out with buckshot. Just saying.

Give this argument a rest.

#17 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,627 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Maybe it's just me, but i'd rather play opponents who are at 100% and beat them. There's no excuses when that happens. Plus, it's a game. And thinking that it's funny when someone gets hurt is demented. It might be time to wash your mouth out with buckshot. Just saying.

it's rare enough to face a team with zero injuries to the point that it's irrelevant

#18 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

Give this argument a rest.

One day you will grow up and understand.

#19 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,292 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

Look, I wasn't laughing at the fact he got hurt. I 'lol'd' at the fact, the falcons sign a guy who's been injury prone, has had surgery on BOTH knees and they think he's gonna replace Lofton.

#20 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,681 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

I like him.

#21 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,671 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

Classy

#22 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Not sure it's funny as we know all to well about injuries

Great thread, I just had to bump it.

Here Atlanta is Tatupu-less and low and behold here we are undefeated.

While at the same time the Panthers have lost a starter every week and have a single win and November is 2 days away.

Fail thread fails.

7-0>1-6 :(

#23 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

still think its a little funny

#24 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Falcons fans are so cute, trying to make us think that regular season means poo. I guess it's the only thing they every have to talk about, so they have to get their shots in while they can...before they lose in game one of the playoffs.

#25 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Falcons fans are so cute, trying to make us think that regular season means poo. I guess it's the only thing they every have to talk about, so they have to get their shots in while they can...before they lose in game one of the playoffs.

Panther fans crack me up, constantly living through the accomplishments of other teams. Your poo team is in shambles, you're losing a key cog to IR every week and the only thing you have to hang your hat on is getting your 'Magical' GM canned.

Smack talk from a fan of a one win team is hilarious.

Let me clarify, since 2010.

Panthers 9-30

Falcons 30-9

LMFAO!!!

#26 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,978 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

it's a torn pectoral. you people are acting like he is dying. I think the falcons will be fine. Quit being over-emotional about a thread in smack talk on Carolina Huddle. I mean it's not funny when somebody get's hurt but who the fug really cares.

#27 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

OP Karma exists you stupid fug. Sick bastard.

#28 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

How many playoff wins do the Falcons have in that time? Zero. You haven't won a playoff game since 2004, and have only won 6 playoff game EVER!

Falcons entered the league in 1966, first back to back winning seasons were 2010-2011. Win a game that matters, then come talk smack. Until then, you're a team with 50 years of losing history.

#29 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

How many playoff wins do the Falcons have in that time? Zero. You haven't won a playoff game since 2004, and have only won 6 playoff game EVER!

Falcons entered the league in 1966, first back to back winning seasons were 2010-2011. Win a game that matters, then come talk smack. Until then, you're a team with 50 years of losing history.

I didn't start this weaksauce thread laughing at someone being injured. I would also point out that the Panthers aren't rich with winning history either. They're about to be gutted in the off-season with the cap hell Hurney has put you all in. You have 9 wins in 2 1/2 seasons. I suspect Carolina will yet again have a top 5 pick.

I understand you guys being pissed though. When your heart gets ripped out over and over again bitterness is bound to take hold.

#30 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

I didn't start this weaksauce thread laughing at someone being injured. I would also point out that the Panthers aren't rich with winning history either. They're about to be gutted in the off-season with the cap hell Hurney has put you all in. You have 9 wins in 2 1/2 seasons. I suspect Carolina will yet again have a top 5 pick.

I understand you guys being pissed though. When your heart gets ripped out over and over again bitterness is bound to take hold.

I love it BlanksK! With every Cam meltdown, and loss the Panthers-Falcons tickets get cheaper by the day. At about 1/2 price now. Last year it was 50-50 fans in their house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.