39 replies to this topic

#31 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

I sincerely hope that none of the Panthers (or any team's) players have to suffer injuries like that. I love ugly, smashmouth football but nay to the injuries. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

#32 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

I sincerely hope that none of the Panthers (or any team's) players have to suffer injuries like that. I love ugly, smashmouth football but nay to the injuries. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

You're still somewhat new to the Huddle. Panther fans taking pleasure in the suffering of others is the status quo. You should have seen this place after Katrina, sheesh.

#33 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

You're still somewhat new to the Huddle. Panther fans taking pleasure in the suffering of others is the status quo. You should have seen this place after Katrina, sheesh.

And all the dumbass trolls posting here have always been polite, respectful and intelligent. Get over yourself shitbag. Its a damn internet forum.

#34 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,234 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

And now we have Sandy in our arsenal for when we play the Eagles and Giants/Jets. Woo hoo....... :-(

Fug it. This team has taken all the creative wind out of my trash talk sail. Can't hide when your 1-6. We are playing the trashy Redskin nation and all I can come up with are "you guys are racist towards Indians blahhhh..." smack talk remarks. I feel like superman after he traded in his powers for Lois Lane's vagina. Thanks a lot Panthers! You have ruined my fall.

#35 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

And all the dumbass trolls posting here have always been polite, respectful and intelligent. Get over yourself shitbag. Its Smack Central

Hey Nasty,

We agree. Poo posted here is for effect only to push buttons. It's kinda like fishing, toss anything out and see what happens.

It's only a pectoral muscle for crying out loud. Didn't having anything to do with the Johnson mucsle or his sex life. What do you think of Tatupu doin your grandmother up the azz while having a cat scan.

Oh wait, sorry, wrong person.

You cheap SOB, get a new trolldar and none of this would have happend.

#36 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

Hey Nasty,

We agree. Poo posted here is for effect only to push buttons. It's kinda like fishing, toss anything out and see what happens.

This thread was started in NFL Central, so the smack Forum excuse doesn't work.

I'm moving on, just wanted to call out the OP for being a d-bag.

#37 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Good point and one that I overlooked.

#38 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Yeah so many people supported this thread...not

#39 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

I'm moving on, just wanted to call out the OP for being a d-bag.

Cool Internet cred brah.

#40 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

We are playing the trashy Redskin nation and all I can come up with are "you guys are racist towards Indians blahhhh..." smack talk remarks. I feel like superman after he traded in his powers for Lois Lane's vagina. Thanks a lot Panthers! You have ruined my fall.

Duuuuuuddde.....

They have a bunch of fat guys who take their shirts off and wear dresses... Chris Cooley wears very short shorts...How do you not have smack talk material?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com