Photo
- - - - -

Rivera expects Bell to start at right tackle (Also other Tidbits)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#121 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

it's last year, tho.

the coaching staff believes that he learned and grew enough that he is a good option, good enough to be a starter. that is good for carolina. not sure why it wouldn't be unless you just don't trust this coaching staff.

#122 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

Now why is it you take such great issue with my stance....yet don't reply to a single post where people call him average to above average for a RT last year? The anchor of the line? Etc?

I don't really care about a guy being average for a UDFA put in a bad spot. I am a Panther fan. Good for Bell. That isn't good for Carolina...Carolina needs better RT play than average for a UDFA rookie.

Why do I take issue with your stance? Because you have gone on and on for pages complaining about a rookie who was thrown into the fire with no preparation or warning. Then when he struggles as they all do, you proclaim he sucks and shouldn't play let alone start.
You have no idea how he will play this year or whether he will improve significantly. Instead you have already decided that he sucks, won't get better, and that we need to upgrade. I find that incredibly premature. Then when you go on for pages and pages I find it annoying. Other folks say what they do and move on. I don't feel the need for a response as they don't keep beating a dead horse as you do.,