Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Kalil: We Will Win SB XLVII

135 posts in this topic

Posted

Go get 'em Kalil. Actions are louder than words and I believe we will see a lot of actions this season.

Posted

Hey, I am an old guy, but I love this. My giddy really needed a boost. Been on kind of a holding pattern as of late.

Homerz everywhere rejoice.

Why Not? I have been saying this for a while.

Posted

Lead story on PTI. I love the attention.

Posted

Guess who just batted "Lead Off" on PTI

Posted

Video/Audio of Cowherd talking about the Guarantee.

I LOATHE Cowherd, but he's actually got this right to a degree. It's very positive and will make sense of why we can win the NFC. As much as I hate to admit it...He's finally right about something

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8198226/carolina-panthers-center-ryan-kalil-buys-ad-promises-super-bowl

Posted

This is getting tons of press on ESPN all day.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its a positive move all the way around...attitude, confidence and gets all the new guys attention...

It just says..no room for "lets see what happens " but be ready to play from week one and play hard every snap...Panthers and Rivera have bigger goals than just making the playoffs.

If it falls short(which it probally will) it still sets the tone of the locker room and urgency of the season. A unified goal and belief in success. Thats leadership! Cheers Kalil....and that is why he is a cornerstone piece.

1 person likes this

Posted

i googled the string "carolina panthers will win the super bowl" and there are over 10,000 results. all of them are about kalils ad.

the internet is buzzing with this, but most notably, the feedback is positive.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm rollin' with Kalil...but at the same time, let me just say that the Cam Kool-Aid is a motherfuger. It has some real kick. It's all good, though. It's all good.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol @ the ESPN poll...

Asks, How much of a shot do the Panthers have at winning the Super Bowl this year.

7% Pretty Good

42% Not So Good

51% No Shot

Looks like they are going to have to prove everyone wrong.

Note: No state voted outright "pretty good" (that includes North and South Carolina).

Posted

i googled the string "carolina panthers will win the super bowl" and there are over 10,000 results. all of them are about kalils ad.

the internet is buzzing with this, but most notably, the feedback is positive.

Hell it's been the #1 topic on reddit/r/nfl for most of the day. Most of the responders have been saying "I don't think it'll happen but I like the confidence" and honestly that's much better of a reaction than I ever thought it would have.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone except for us that is!! And we're all that matter