Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CollegePanther

Ryan Kalil: We Will Win SB XLVII

134 posts in this topic

You hate confidence?

Suits are fans entirely.

Love confidence in players, just not when it's spoken verbally. That's not a players job. But i have complete confidence that he won't let us down.

I really think we can if we can stay healthy for the whole season. If we can, defense will be better bc of Beason and Edwards being back. Addition of Kuechly, the three of then will make things easier for the secondary and Charles Johnson can rack up at least 12 sacks.

Offense will be offense. With Cam, Smitty and three legit backs behind a very good OLINE, well be a beast again. Chud is too much of a genius. I have more confident now in the wrs core after adding Murphy. Lafell, Gettis and Murphy are solids contributors.

ST will be better with Nortman and Adams returning punts. Bye AE. Only problem is Mare.

I would not be surprise if we go all the way. I really feel like we're going to be invincible this season.

Like I said , everyone needs to stay healthy. Especially Beason and Edwards.

Carolina is reloaded and ready to explode.

lol at people who poo on players for believing they can win the super bowl... thats the whole point of the NFL

this is awesome. I like Kalil saying it

This is really...about... to... happen.

I know i'm being a homer, but if the FudgePackers did it, then damn it so can we!

I am very confident too and i am sure the team can win a SB

Smitty need a ring anyway.

I would really rather things like this not be said publicly.

How many times has Rex Ryan made an ass of himself with his bravado? I agree with Teddy Roosevelt, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

cheryl-kalil-4.jpeg

Is that his sister? She's cute. Good Lord though, could you imagine trying to date a girl who had two brothers who were NFL linemen??? :o

The beard has spoken. Av8QxKHCAAEWjIX.jpg

It must be bad that I can tell what this is from just by looking at the background.