Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Player Of The Day 7/25/12: Jerry West

13 posts in this topic

They were rebranded, they were originally going to be called the Spirit.... That lasted about a nanosecond and the name was changed. (as the article clearly states)

The name on the jersey has changed, they dropped Bob hoping that it would appease the fans that want a bane change. N.O. Winning the lottery no doubt hurt the chances of a rebrand but, it's still a real possibility. I don't think anyone that wanted a name change expected it this soon, even Bonnell has reported that it could take up to 2 years. We will all enjoy pulling for the "CATS"

You worship Bob like a God and I thought he would have influenced your political viewpoints as well.

I bet your head would have exploded if Herman Cain would have kept his dick in his pants and won the Republican nomination. How would you have chosen which candidate to vote for?

I would have voted for Cain!

They were rebranded, they were originally going to be called the Spirit.... That lasted about a nanosecond and the name was changed. (as the article clearly states)

Can you post a pic of a Charlotte Spirit jersey or give me their win loss record one year? Shouldnt be hard.

The name on the jersey has changed, they dropped Bob hoping that it would appease the fans that want a bane change. N.O. Winning the lottery no doubt hurt the chances of a rebrand but, it's still a real possibility. I don't think anyone that wanted a name change expected it this soon, even Bonnell has reported that it could take up to 2 years. We will all enjoy pulling for the "CATS"

Call it what you want, just keep giving rich black folks your money. As long as you keep doing that Jgib, Mike and minority owner Bob are still winning. We all appreciate the support for 9 years and running.

You worship Bob like a God and I thought he would have influenced your political viewpoints as well.

I bet your head would have exploded if Herman Cain would have kept his dick in his pants and won the Republican nomination. How would you have chosen which candidate to vote for?

I would have voted for Cain!

I dont worship Bob like a god. I just give him his respect as founder.

Don't change the subject- you know there was never a jersey because the fans demanded a rebrand before the Spirit ever made it out of the gate. They were originally the Charlotte Spirit. The fans went ape poo and Shinn made a good business decision and changed the name.

Unlike you- I don't think about the race of the person I spend my money with. The only time I purposefully spend money with a certain group over another is I try to buy products that are made in the USA. I don't care what color they are- I care that my money is supporting Americans being employed. I will continue to give my $ to Bob & Mike because having a team in Charlotte is way more important than my preference for what they are called.

I give Bob respect as our founder too. I wish Shinn would have sold him the Hornets the first time he tried to own a team in Charlotte. But, I also give him the blame for making horrible decisions that hurt the teams image and the horrible CSET idea that still is the reason the Bobcats have the worst TV rankings in the entire NBA. He is no doubt a smart man and a great business man but, he wasn't a good NBA owner and quit frankly that's his only business that I give a poo about.