Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanceUSMC

Just one more reason we have the league's best owner

67 posts in this topic

now if he can just get the ball rolling on this whole winning consistently thing...

Well we're such a small market team he can count half of us fans on two hands

I've gone to funerals. Am I top notch?

I've gone to funerals. Am I top notch?

But have you gone to ones where you didn't know the deceased? I know I haven't.

SONOFABITCH, that was already posted! Read every post and every thread. I mean, come on.

Literally laughed out loud... Right in the middle is an argument with my wife which of course pissed her off even more!

I'd give u two pies if I could

But have you gone to ones where you didn't know the deceased? I know I haven't.

Yup. Tripping balls on LSD. Still have no idea how I left there holding a 2 liter of faygo.

1 person likes this

Love the Big Cat. My girl and I ran into him and his wife at Phillips Place movie theater a few months ago. He was nice enough to stop and make small talk with us for a few minutes when he could've just waved and kept walking.

I think it was great he went to a funeral of a PSL owner who he didn't know personally but did pay him money to help build the stadium. I don't know what that had to do with how he acted in 2010 which set the team so far back we are still recovering from it. I wonder if guys he cut like Hoover thinks he is a great guy.

i remember most fans were bad mouthing Richardson two years ago.

Even calling him heartless.

Some people just have no clue.

Not really. "Cheap bastard", maybe. But that was business.

I think it was great he went to a funeral of a PSL owner who he didn't know personally but did pay him money to help build the stadium. I don't know what that had to do with how he acted in 2010 which set the team so far back we are still recovering from it. I wonder if guys he cut like Hoover thinks he is a great guy.

Why would Hoov say anything bad about the Big Cat? He had a great career here and towards the end started dealing with injuries.

It's pretty clear that 2010 was about getting ready for a Panthers team without John Fox and take advantage of a situation that let him get rid of multiple bad contracts. Even though it set us back it, also lead to us drafting what could be the individual who shapes this franchise for years to come.

Every time I've talked to Mr. Richardson, I come away with the impression that he honestly does care about the fans and isn't at all in it for the money or prestige like some owners. he's not perfect but I wouldn't have anyone else.

2 people like this