Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats Announce Their 2012-2013 Schedule

64 posts in this topic

Posted

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN.

HI MY NAME IS CAROLINAPANTHERS8789.

I WORK FOR THE PANTHERS.

I ALSO PLAY D1 SOCCER SO IM NOT NERDY. BUT THEN I SPENT MY WHOLE ENTIRE DAY ON THIS FORUM.

Lol, jealous much?

It's summer, I enjoy my summer by following and talking sports. If you have a problem with that, tough luck.

Posted

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN.

HI MY NAME IS CAROLINAPANTHERS8789.

I WORK FOR THE PANTHERS.

I ALSO PLAY D1 SOCCER SO IM NOT NERDY. BUT THEN I SPENT MY WHOLE ENTIRE DAY ON THIS FORUM.

Lol, jealous much?

It's summer, I enjoy my summer by following and talking sports. If you have a problem with that, tough luck.

Posted

Lol, jealous much?

no bro im not jealous of some cocky kid.

i love my life. you're still a kid so its alright to think you're ontop of the world.

i could be working as a janitor for the panthers and ill still be as good as you. i work for the panthers hahaha. but no im not.

Posted

I'm 20, so I wouldn't exactly consider that a kid... secondly no need to be a dick.

Also I wouldn't say I'm cocky at all, I tell it how it is in a respectful manner and if you don't like that, don't listen.

Posted

/

Posted

I'm 20, so I wouldn't exactly consider that a kid... secondly no need to be a dick.

Also I wouldn't say I'm cocky at all, I tell it how it is in a respectful manner and if you don't like that, don't listen.

haha okay. i tell it how it is. okay

you're the most annoying person i met so far in this forum. nothing but cocky.

and you still havent told me what college you play soccer for. hurry bro, i love soccer. i just want to know

Posted

Will play junior year at Liberty.

Posted

You just seem like a spiteful person.

I correct people that I feel are wrong, you can take it or leave it. I always back things up with facts followed by perspective, opinion, and, reasoning.

No need to be ass.

Posted

Whered you played the other two years then

Posted

You just seem like a spiteful person.

I correct people that I feel are wrong, you can take it or leave it. I always back things up with facts followed by perspective, opinion, and, reasoning.

No need to be ass.

I think anyone loves being an ass to cocky people. Did you not see how you were being bash by your DI comments. I think enough is enough. No one in this forum gives a crap about your life.

I'm not telling you I'm smoking pot and still acing every exams am I? Lmfao

Posted

Didn't play freshman year because by the time they got around to recruiting me all they had was walk-on spots and wanted a me to try out. Unfortunately the try outs were during my final exams of senior year.

This year, I am taking the time to get back in full shape.

Next year, I will walk-on and hope to earn a scholarship for senior year.

We'll see what happens, though you never know.

Posted

Do you know Darren Amoo and Philip Aseweh?

Liberity Univ Flames right