• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#16 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Weakest republican candidate since Dole.

Vs the weakest Democratic Candidate since Jimmy Carter in 1980.

#17 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

lol not hardly

Obama landslide coming

#18 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Vs the weakest Democratic Candidate since Jimmy Carter in 1980.

Dukakis fan are ya?

#19 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

Who was weaker? Mondale maybe, but thats about it. But that was more due to Reagan's strength than Mondale's weakness.

Obama's average approval ratings for his first term are the lowest of any president since Jimmy Carter. His biggest accomplishments on the domestic front are that the economy didn't fall off a cliff and the passage of a extremely divisive health care package. That is the definition of a weak candidate.

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

Dukakis fan are ya?

Doesn't matter if I was a fan or not. Was Dukakis a weak candidate? Personally I think he just got rolled up in a republican wave that lasted 12 years. And Bush senior was a strong candidate in 88.

#21 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

As opposed to what? Tax cuts for the rich and an unpaid Medicare drug benefit? Simply hanging out during the Internet boom? Inspiring speeches while creating modern government deficit spending?

Not having the economy falling off a cliff is really not a bad thing.

#22 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

As opposed to what? Tax cuts for the rich and an unpaid Medicare drug benefit? Simply hanging out during the Internet boom? Inspiring speeches while creating modern government deficit spending?

Not having the economy falling off a cliff is really not a bad thing.

You are talking about policies, and I agree with some aspects, disagree with others. But those are generally not the issues that make a candidate a strong candidate. Obama is a weak and vulnerable candidate. That is why the election is going to be very close. He may win, in fact as I have said before, he will likely win. But that doesn't mean he is a strong candidate, especially for an encumbent.

If Obama does indeed win, he will likely be the first winning encumbent to have a lower vote total in both the popular and electoral college in over a 100 years.

#23 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:05 PM

"We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world. Of course it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

- David Cameron responds

But didn't they ASK for the Olympics? No one forced it on them, for certain.

#24 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

Posted Image

#25 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

Regarding the Olympics, I was listening to a British commentator on NPR speaking about Romney's comments. His thoughts were that Romney violated the number one British rule. That Brits can criticise the government all they want to, but foreigners are not allowed to. Basically, Romney wasn't saying anything that many in Britain are saying, but Brits don't like it when outsiders criticise them.

Romney's sentiments were probably correct, but he does have to learn to be more diplomatic.

#26 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

But didn't they ASK for the Olympics? No one forced it on them, for certain.

I missed the part where they were already a failure.

The point is you'll have a few more hiccups when you deal with a major international megalopolis as opposed to a desert backwater.

#27 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

drat

#28 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Obama has already said that he has an October surprise waiting for America.

I think that he has some damaging info that will destroy Romney's campain... just in time for the anti-Obama folks to not have enough time to recover.

Dont wait until it is too late, switch over to Ron Paul.

Us Ron Paul supporters REFUSE to votr for Romney because he is a NWO pawn just like Obama is.

Besides, ask yourself this question and consider it truthfully... You KNOW that you dont really support Romney, you are just voting 'against Obama'

If the agenda is to defeat Obama no matter what, then doesnt it make sense to join forces with us Ron Paul supporters?

Remember, we will NOT vote for Romney, but if you guys will come vote with us, we will have enough votes to crush Obama.

Vote for freedom. Vote to take our country back from the corruption.

I'm going to be dead up honest with you guys... and I know alot of other people feel the same way. Us Paul supporters, if we cant get Paul into the Whitehouse, we would rather see Obama win that Romney, and let me tell you why.

We know that Romney is just going to give you people false hope that everything is ok... and then when you figure out that Romney is corrupt (like we already know)... then we will have to go through this whole fuging thing again with an enemy of the state leading America, and have to start the freedom movement all over again from scratch.

At least if Obama wins again, you guys will see the light and will join the Revolution with us. Romeny is just going to set this country back to square one where we started with Obama in 2008 and it will be dejavu all over again.

Romney and Obama serve the same masters. Why cant yall see that?

#29 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

I think that has a lot to do with how the economy works - new president gets elected during a blah time, things pick up on their own and President takes credit.

This recession was way worse than any other in modern history so Obama will not get undeserved credit for that.

Bush AND Obama should get credit for making the best possible decisions of a lot of bad choices when things were starting to hit the fan, although any reasonable President would have done the same.

#30 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

Wait til they see the republican convention in tampa and then tell us that Paul doesnt have a chance.

Media has blacked out everything about Paul because they work for the government, and the government is afraid that Paul will win, and they wont be able to take their bribes anymore from big corporations and AIPAC.

Romney looks like a sinking ship more and more every week. Yet, every week, government is getting more and more aggressive at trampling on our freedoms, just making more and more people realize that Paul has been the right choice for America all along.

I am being dead serious when I say that I believe that Romney's job is to LOSE so that Obama can finish destroying our country for his UN/NWO masters.

Look at Romney... The man doesnt even have a personality. (maybe not even a soul)

He is like an empty suit robot that is trained to give the adequate response that conservatives want to hear at any given time on que...

Really Mitt Romney?

abortion?
healthcare?
global warming?

This is suppossed to be a conservative? In what universe?

Dont forget that Obama is going to slaughter Romney on his religion too.

It is not too late folks. Come back to your senses...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.