Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-Will is a good Man.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

DWill has consistently been one of the most fan accessible players that the Panthers have ever had.

Posted

This is definitely not a surprise to me. DeAngelo and J-Stew are two of the most down to earth "rich folk" I have ever met.

Winning cures everything, even the Huddle. People won't have much to complain about this season...

Posted

JUst curious, Zod - I'm on the air at the radio station I work for at this time of morning. But why would a suave, debonair man about town like you be up before the cock crows? I would've figured you for a 10am with an espresso eye-opeber kind of guy. :)

T-Bone.....is that you?

1 person likes this

Posted

I've known he was a good dude since I saw his first interview as a Panther. He's a special kind of person, personality wise. You can tell he loves life.

Posted

JUst curious, Zod - I'm on the air at the radio station I work for at this time of morning. But why would a suave, debonair man about town like you be up before the cock crows? I would've figured you for a 10am with an espresso eye-opeber kind of guy. :)

Not to derail thread but you said you grew up in Wilmington in another post. Did you happen to go to New Hanover High?

Posted

Athletes are still just guys. I'm sure like most guys he would think it's pretty cool to hang around a a fire station.

1 person likes this

Posted

overall, carolina has a solid group of classy guys.

Posted

...and a fantastic running back

Posted

D-Will intertwines with the fans more than any other Panther, I believe. He does events and keeps his Facebook page very interpersonal, which is really cool.

Posted

NO!!! Cut him!!! Makes too much money!!! Stewart better than him!! Derpy Derp.

Posted

NO!!! Cut him!!! Makes too much money!!! Stewart better than him!! Derpy Derp.

Your post is pure idiocy...

No one is against the guy as a person...it's impossible. I haven't seen an attack on his character in any of the threads that discuss Stewart vs Williams or their salaries and impact on the team. Saying Stewart is a better option is not a dig on Dwill....

Your mindset is one of the main problems with this fan base.

Posted

overall, carolina has a solid group of classy guys.

this thread, threads about what a great owner we have, what a great philanthropist we have in the slot, a pro-bowl center trying to rally the troops around the flag.... the list goes on....

what's that saying about "nice guys finishing last"?

I really think we need to re-sign Shockey just to balance things out.

1 person likes this