#106 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,631 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Who doesn't want the best? I don't want AE on the team if he's not better than other options. But anyone who's rooting for him to fail like TheOracle is a fuging twat.

#107 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

Thanks to everyone qouted tweets in this thread! And who is tvisgreat on twitter?

#108 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

Your statistical comprhension is weak. If they both have about the same carries with the exact same YPC, it doesn't matter who is back there. There's no way you can conclude Stewart would have more yards. In fact, they would have about the same amount of yards according to the stats. By the way, Williams had about 80 more yards last season than Stewart. Doesn't mean he's better as total yardage is a piss poor way to evaluate running backs. It could mean he had more long runs as well as more shorter runs to get the same YPC as Stewart as well as more yards (also having about 10 more carries is a factor too).

Your conclusions are off base and inaccurate.

I really dont feel like going in as I easily could, but if you honestly feel in a 16 game schedule D.Will and J.Stew would have the same amout of yards as full-time starters, more power to ya

And like I said he's better in the passing game as well as blocking

#109 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:10 PM

Some more good tweets from today:

Carolina Panthers@Panthers
Ron Rivera says LB Luke Kuechly's attitude is tremendous & he just wants to come out and play football and do things the way coaches ask.

Tolbert says the good thing for him is the Panthers offense is similar to the one Chud ran with Chargers.

Tolbert also said that the challenge is learning the personalities of his teammates - who he can & can't joke with.

On the topic of Triple Trouble, Tolbert says he has to prove himself on the field before a nickname is created.

Tolbert will aim to be a strong leader in the locker room and is already working towards building relationships.

Tolbert has known rookie CB Josh Norman and his older brother for a while. Is impressed with the young corner. #coastalconnection

Joe Person@josephperson
#Panthers CB Chris Gamble was at walk-through today after dealing with heat-related issues Sat. night.

Charles Johnson is very excited to have key defensive players back. Says goal is to cause turnovers and pressure offense.

Charles Johnson says his knee is getting better every day. He's running more and can stop on a dime.

Johnson also says DE Greg Hardy has come to camp focused, knowing he has to step up. Says they are developing a good relationship.

LaFell says it took some time to get used to the offense last season. As the no.3 WR , he had to know every spot.

LaFell thinks the offense will be much better this season. Says it's totally different now that he & Cam have a year together in the books.

Beason says that shifting between the 3-4 and 4-3 makes the#Panthers defense tricky.

Beason said it was refreshing to have DT Ron Edwards - a nice big body - back in the defense.

Beason is very impressed with rookie LB Luke Kuechly - says he has learned quick & shown serious talent. They've spent a lot of time talking

Jon Beason: "We're not treating Luke (Kuechly) like a rookie and we don't expect him to play like one either."

Beason said Thomas Davis looked "Thomas Davis-like" yesterday. Referenced a nice tackle on deeper coverage during practice.

Beason joked that he'd play on offense if team would let him. Also said they probably don't need him there.

Joe Person@josephperson
Panthers LB Jon Beason says LB Thomas Davis had play Sat nite: Beat blocker on blitz, tagged (no contact) QB, ran downfield, made tackle.

Joe Person@josephperson
Beason said whenever Davis does something "freakish" like that, you know he's feeling good despite 3 ACL surgeries.

Carolina Panthers @Panthers
Thomas Davis says the #Panthers have eight or nine linebackers that could star in the league - added that depth and competition helps team.

#110 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

Well, LaFell just tweeted the most interesting photo...

#111 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

(and resurrected)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

Jody Breeze it was nice knowin' ya

#112 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Posted Image

Jody Breeze it was nice knowin' ya

Oh come on, he's not running for president. I doubt it'll even be mentioned.

#113 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Sharing is caring

#114 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

(and resurrected)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

http://distilleryima...13806b6a2_7.jpg

Warning- may contain cartoon genitalia

#115 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,528 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

Thanks go to SSGOKU44

#116 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

Am I the only one who's a little annoyed by all the Cam interceptions? I know it's just practice and all, but this is all I've been hearing since mini camps. (Even Fua's getting picks for crying out loud)

#117 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,051 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

Remember how bad Cam looked last year in preseason. I think he is just the type of cat that shines when the real bullets are flying.

#118 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

Am I the only one who's a little annoyed by all the Cam interceptions? I know it's just practice and all, but this is all I've been hearing since mini camps. (Even Fua's getting picks for crying out loud)

I coach elite soccer and my motto in practice is that if you are not making mistakes you are not getting better.

You simply have to train just on the edge of your abilites to get any better.

#119 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Yeaah, he should totally be in perfect sync with all of his receivers the first day of practice. . cmon Cam, pick it up. . ehh mayn, if you aint furst yeer laast. And those new receivers? After having never played with them for years he should be hitting every target obviously.

#120 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Keep in mind, too, that we don't hear about every TD he throws either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com