• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

All I have to say is I'm happy that Tolbert is with the Panthers right now. Tolbert might be the best FA pickup we have had in many years. Looking forward to the regular season when the wins count the most.

#122 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

Keep in mind, too, that we don't hear about every TD he throws either.

They did mention him throwing a TD to Smitty over the rookie Norman. Yeah, I have to remember that he is working with new guys and they have just started camp. I guess I'm just ready to see Cam become the best QB in the league right now! B)

#123 markbm62

markbm62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

Good to hear. Makes the decision to cut him easier. I prefer easy decisions over hard ones.

Keep it up, Armanti.

but the hard decisions mean that there is better competition and that they are fighting for a place on the team.

#124 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

Am I the only one who's a little annoyed by all the Cam interceptions? I know it's just practice and all, but this is all I've been hearing since mini camps. (Even Fua's getting picks for crying out loud)

i think what's more annoying is people who thinks its an issue...that he's throwing interceptions in training camp...on day one.

well, not really annoying. more funny as in i'm laughing at you.

j/k....kinda.

it's not a big deal. esp. this early.

guys have to find their groove and they'll be going into it slowly. mistakes will happen. lot's of them. be ready for it.

#125 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,120 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

#126 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Am I the only one who's a little annoyed by all the Cam interceptions? I know it's just practice and all, but this is all I've been hearing since mini camps. (Even Fua's getting picks for crying out loud)

If you do it in practice you will do it in games! Nope you're not a lone.

#127 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

Rooting against players on the Panthers is awesome! You're such a cool guy!

Seriously though, you assholes who are hoping for someone to fail are just as obnoxious as Hokebuck with his retarded homerisms.

Some perspective you have there, genius. There are ZERO players "ON" the Panthers right now, since the final roster hasn't been announced.

There are slots available, and Armanti doesn't need to be in one of them at WR any more than Clausen needs to be in one of them at QB.

#128 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

There are slots available, and Armanti doesn't need to be in one of them at WR any more than Clausen needs to be in one of them at QB.

If Clausen does well enough, we have a chance to get some value for him from a team desperate for a QB since he doesn't have a place here anymore.

If you can't see the positives behind on-the-bubble roster spots performing well, you're just bitter and biased.

#129 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

If Clausen does well enough, we have a chance to get some value for him from a team desperate for a QB since he doesn't have a place here anymore.

If you can't see the positives behind on-the-bubble roster spots performing well, you're just bitter and biased.

You act like your statement contradicts mine. Sad for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.