Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

The Sam Mills Fan Training Camp Report

Sam Mills Fan    4,502

Silatolu looked like a super huge dude. Defensive linemen were running drills as far from me as possible. As for the mini-scrimmages, I never noticed them do anything individually, but I do know the offensive line was routinely getting the better of the defensive no matter if it was the 1s, the 2s, or the 3s.

Sam Mills Fan    4,502

From my untrained eye and wondering eye, I mostly saw Beason/Kuechly/Anderson when I was checking out the 1s. It's entirely possible I was looking at the rare times that was happening, but TD was definitely doing special teams drills and definitely started out with the 2s at the start of practice.

TruCatzFan    592

From my untrained eye and wondering eye,

Whoa... My eyes have been known to wander... But wonder...

You need to teach me how you made your eyes think!

Did appreciate the write up :-)

• Pie 1

Swaggasaurus    838

I thought someone said Kuechley was playing Sam instead of Will, reporter maybe.

“I think with Luke’s stoutness and size, he really helps us on the strong side with the running game. I kind of like what we’ve got going right now,” said Rivera, adding Kuechly would also get reps in the middle in the event Beason is re-injured.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/28/3413534/panthers-defense-gets-its-picks.html

Perhaps it was this little nugget from Ron Riv?

I

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/28/3413534/panthers-defense-gets-its-picks.html#storylink=cpy

Sam Mills Fan    4,502

Okay so when I say I saw something "usually" happen, it may very well have been the one or two times I was paying attention. That's the thing about these write-ups, lots of things happening, hard to focus on more than one thing unless it's Cam. I would obviously go with, you know, Rivera over me.