Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sam Mills Fan Training Camp Report

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought someone said Kuechley was playing Sam instead of Will, reporter maybe.

“I think with Luke’s stoutness and size, he really helps us on the strong side with the running game. I kind of like what we’ve got going right now,” said Rivera, adding Kuechly would also get reps in the middle in the event Beason is re-injured.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/28/3413534/panthers-defense-gets-its-picks.html

Perhaps it was this little nugget from Ron Riv?

I

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/28/3413534/panthers-defense-gets-its-picks.html#storylink=cpy

Posted

Okay so when I say I saw something "usually" happen, it may very well have been the one or two times I was paying attention. That's the thing about these write-ups, lots of things happening, hard to focus on more than one thing unless it's Cam. I would obviously go with, you know, Rivera over me.

Posted

thank you for sharing!

Posted

Good stuff

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like Cam needs to work on reading the coverage a little more. 3 ints is not a good thing. I understand it is only practice. But still he needs to improve on not forcing the ball sometime. I'm sure he will get better as camp goes on. I'm just saying for right now.

Posted

Sounds like Cam needs to work on reading the coverage a little more. 3 ints is not a good thing. I understand it is only practice. But still he needs to improve on not forcing the ball sometime. I'm sure he will get better as camp goes on. I'm just saying for right now.

So it begins

Posted

what the hell is going on with Antwan Applewhite. havnt heard anything about him this offseason

Posted

start jimmeh!

Posted

Nice write up!

Posted

Remember Cam during TC and preseason last year. Guy shows up to play on Sundays

1 person likes this

Posted

So the tweet about the starting LBs being Davis-Beason-Kuechly was wrong

In the background of some of the NFLN cut ins, I saw Anderson-Beason-Kuechly together running drills ... facing the camera that is how they were lined up (just doing gap work with barrels)

Posted

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I used to have hopes for armanti, but it's always the same story. Wtf has he done all offseason? Come on man..