Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidden Human History (Only For Open-Advanced Minded Individuals)

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

As an individual I have left my body a few times through meditation and I can tell you that I have had some incredible experiences. I was tapped into unlimited knowledge and wisdom for a brief moment which felt like forever in our "reality" Their are many things we have forgotten about our souls and the planet I hope some of you find this information educational and thought provoking.

Enjoy This Sunday! P.ositive E. nergy A. lways C. reates E. levation

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Probably will get a better debate about it, if this were in The Tinderbox. But really cool nonetheless.

Posted · Report post

As an individual I have left my body a few times through meditation and I can tell you that I have had some incredible experiences. I was tapped into unlimited knowledge and wisdom for a brief moment which felt like forever in our "reality" Their are many things we have forgotten about our souls and the planet I hope some of you find this information educational and thought provoking.

Enjoy This Sunday! P.ositive E. nergy A. lways C. reates E. levation

Evidently the correct usage of the words their, they're and there wasn't covered during your brief moment of unlimited knowledge and wisdom?

:P

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

some people's minds are so open their brains fall out

Posted · Report post

Blah blah blah derp a derp a dilldy derp.

Translation: That dude talking.

Posted · Report post

People Fear and Mock What They Do NOT Understand....Language Has No Value....So Mocking My Use of Words Right or Wrong is Insignificant...Did you Understand What I Was Trying To Communicate?

Posted · Report post

Seriously though. Get this moved to the Tinderbox. You will get more open-minded discussion.

Posted · Report post

People Fear and Mock What They Do NOT Understand....Language Has No Value....So Mocking My Use of Words Right or Wrong is Insignificant...Did you Understand What I Was Trying To Communicate?

If you think i was refering to you, you are wrong, i was simply refering to the voice over on said documentry.

That being said, the entire thing is " I think" or " we beileive" so of course im not taking it seriously

Posted · Report post

I take what people preface as an act of opinion much more seriously than those that speak as if they know the facts.

Posted · Report post

Interesting to watch, a lot of it I have heard before on other documentary shows.

Posted · Report post

Seen that...its from Spirit Science.

As always its interesting stuff. The synch between the voice and animation is great to. Makes for a cool video series.