Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Training Camp 7/29 (Day 2) Twitter Updates

237 posts in this topic

Preseason hasn't even started yet, just saying...

From what I have been told and read about this is how it SHOULD be for the first week. I remember my high school coach, who played in the NFL, told me that if the offense is blowing out the D for the first few days you will have problems this season.

Don't tell that to the Cam haters last year. All of the success he had was because the offenses were ahead of the defenses early according to them. Even though we know that defenses are almost always ahead of the offenses early on.

I was looking forward to seeing Davis used as a great situational player blitzing and almost playing a rover role

Really??? You were "looking forward to" seeing something that's about as likely as the national debt being $0 tomorrow?

Were you, or are you just that PC?

Really??? You were "looking forward to" seeing something that's about as likely as the national debt being $0 tomorrow?

Were you, or are you just that PC?

Optimism ftw

You're talking as if Davis is already back on IR. Lets pump the brakes here, it doesn't look like anything serious.

Ya I know...I'm just very pessimistic when it comes to Davis, I know I'm overreacting...don't mean to be that guy

The deck is so stacked against Davis. If he makes it through this season they should make a movie out of it.

1 person likes this

The deck is so stacked against Davis. If he makes it through this season they should make a movie out of it.

The Weakside

3 people like this

If he does go out, I hope it's like how Minter did, and not with another tear.

1 person likes this

Me to. Would suck to retire after a 4th tear.

Poor Thomas Davis

anyword on how hardy, and johnson are doing? Especially with all the hype hardy is getting this off season.

The Weakside

starring denzel washington

1 person likes this