Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSR/James Dator camp review

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Decent little write up.

http://www.catscratc...day-two-summary

All in all I'd say the

Carolina Panthers

look really good. It was a case where the defense looked really hungry, and the offense were more content going through the paces. In those situations you can't try and derive too much information, or draw sweeping conclusions. There were a few standout players, but this looks like a much better team overall. The depth players are stepping up, and we might be far deeper at WR and CB than even I expected.

Posted · Report post

Who's James Daton??? And why is he doing write ups for an inferior site?

:-/

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Blogger, he does decent work.

Posted · Report post

I seen this dude on Rufus on Fire....his work is OK.....i remember about 5-6 months ago him and NJpanther got in to it about some BS report NJpanther made on twitter. Funny stuff

Posted · Report post

If his stuff is only decent, who do you prefer? In my short time reading an inferior site I've found it better than 90% of what the Observer puts out.

Posted · Report post

Blogger, he does decent work.

Originally you had Daton instead of Dator... I was bustin your balls

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Really good write up. I doubt you'll see anything of that caliber from a local beat writer.

Posted · Report post

funny-pictures-cat-sees-what-you-did.jpg

Posted · Report post

Good write up but I do take issue with his characterization that young players who were putting it all on the line versus the vets were wasting energy or that saying guys need to give 100% on every play suggest lack of football knowledge. It really depends on who we are talking about. Perhaps veterans like Newton, or Kalil or Johnson may feel as if they can ease into things and be solid without giving it their all and be secured a position. Other guys are fighting for their NFL careers and are working hard to get noticed and make the cut. They recognize that if they don't give 100% on every play they won't be there for the marathon which is the NFL season. So while it is may be fine for established veterans to recognize that they are in a marathon, the 11 receivers all vying for 1 or 2 spots are in a mad sprint to convince the team to keep them around and should give everything they have to make the team. Many guys don't have the luxury to do anything but give 100% all the time.

Posted · Report post

Honestly I am excited about Newton working on his footwork. Long term it will help him with his accuracy.

Posted · Report post

Might not have to worry about pronouncing Seyi Ajirotutu before long if the analysis is accurate.

Posted · Report post

I could say a few things about a certain local beat writer but shall refrain.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments