#1 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,313 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

http://www.charlotte...for-thomas.html

You can say that the Panthers are a football team and not a foundation, and they have a compelling reason to retain Davis.
I could say it, but I’d rather show it to you.

Saturday night, a frenzied blitz, and here comes Davis sprinting wide around a blocker and touching the quarterback. Players aren’t wearing pads so a touch is a sack. The quarterback cheats and completes a short pass. Davis takes off after the receiver.

And makes “the tackle seven or eight yards downfield,” says Beason. “Any time you see freakish plays like that you know he’s back to his normal self. He’s going to help us out. He’s a freakish athlete. I’ve never seen any linebacker that athletic, that fast, still.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy

#2 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,791 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

Everytime I see him cut, tackle, high five, jump or sprint I freak out.

#3 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

Love the dude, and he is most def on the Panthers top 10 all time, but he is done and if we get more than 6 games from him TY we should be very thankful.

#4 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,837 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Love the dude, and he is most def on the Panthers top 10 all time, but he is done and if we get more than 6 games from him TY we should be very thankful.

That entire post is garbage.

#5 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

Thank you

I'll remind you of it when he's on IR by week 7.

#6 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,484 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

which knee? didn't he blow them both?

#7 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Good for Davis and good for the Panthers. I don't know how long he can play but I am going to root for him all the way. If you are a Panther fan why wouldn't you??

#8 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

He is one of my mancrushes, behind Cammy Cam obviously.

#9 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

Yes. One knee he's tore twice.

When you come back from an injury like this, it's not uncommon for this to happen because the healthy tendon/ligament/muscle/joint assumes more pressure due to the inadequate support from the other.

I know that poster who called my post "garbage" wants to get pie & rep off of me, but no player in the NFL has ever successfully returned from 3 devastating ACL injuries.

Like I said, Davis is one of my all time favorite Panthers, but I'll bet $100 PayPal right now he doesn't make it through the season. Any takers?

#10 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

We wasted his talents shuffling him around early in his career. He's a beast and I hope and pray he is the comeback player of the year in the NFL.

#11 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

T. Davis tore the ACL in his right knee three times.

#12 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

When you come back from an injury like this, it's not uncommon for this to happen because the healthy tendon/ligament/muscle/joint assumes more pressure due to the inadequate support from the other.

I know that poster who called my post "garbage" wants to get pie & rep off of me, but no player in the NFL has ever successfully returned from 3 devastating ACL injuries.

Like I said, Davis is one of my all time favorite Panthers, but I'll bet $100 PayPal right now he doesn't make it through the season. Any takers?

Why would you bet against one of your supposedly favorite Panther players to sustain a career ending injury. Hard to be rooting for a player to do well and recover when you have 100 bucks riding on his getting hurt.

Makes no sense at all.

#13 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

same knee.

Are you sure your a Panther fan, cause you don't kmow what you're talking about.

#14 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

Touchdown your an a hole. TD knows there is a very high risk of tearing his knee apart again for a fourth time, and yet he is still out there playing football, trying to help his team be better. He has bigger balls than you ever will, and hating on a guy who is trying his best to just be with his team and play shows how ignorant you are.

Like other have said, I support TD no matter what happens. Excellent player, teammate, and person.

gfy

#15 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,205 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

MrTD wishes he trolled as good as TRD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.