Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shinallsm

Training Camp Day 3 7/30

209 posts in this topic

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

Newton says "he's playing the game to win. I don't go to the sideline to look at how many yards I have." Says he plays to do his part.

Newton says that he still has to get better in terms of reactions/facial expressions after bad plays.

Newton also said that the team needs the fans to "own Bank of America Stadium" this season. Get loud this year #Panthers fans.

Sweet

I'm pumped

After all of these years I'm finally going to a training camp practice tonight!

So fuggin pumped

1 person likes this

Newton says the team is expecting a lot from Brandon LaFell, Pilares and Murhpy. Says they all have traits to be great receivers.

Gettis seems to be quickly falling off-radar.

I'm thinking they are just taking their time with David, no need to rush him back and I've also heard that placing him on the PUP list has more to do with tweaking his hamstring than his knee.

Also, reports on twitter said that Gettis was using the jugs machine from 8 yards out and making all the catches with one hand for some time.

I want him 100% when he gets back on the field and am willing to have some patience as the rest of the WRs develop and build chemistry with Cam.

1 person likes this

Can't make it today, but will be there tomorrow.

@JennyVrentas

Otah seems sort of disengaged about physical. Some in organization skeptical he'll pass or, if he does, that he can help the team. #nyj

So Otah doesn't care much one way or the other about the Jets' physical?

Color me shocked!

If Otah cannot care in a contract year then he is just nothing more than a paper weight...cmon just be good enough so we can keep a 7th round pick....falling even below the Panther's lowest expectations.

it will be that way until he gets away from the jugs and back on the field.

no reason to talk about him until he can be healthy. he's pretty much an unknown commodity to the newer guys. missing a full season and it looks like a full offseason will do that to you.