Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats Invite Scoop Jardine To Camp

9 posts in this topic

Posted

In another development, Scoop Jardine, who broke a foot three days before the draft, will probably receive an invitation to come to training camp with the Charlotte Bobcats, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. Jardine, who played high his high school ball at Neumann-Goretti, averaged 8.9 points and 4.9 assists as a senior with the Wildcats. Philadelphia Inquirer

Posted

Just saw Scoop and Jasmine Jordan at Ruth's Chris uptown with a few people in suits. I didn't recognize the other people as being associate with the Cats so I would assume they were agents. Scoop was wearing bobcats practice shorts.

Posted

That's pretty cool, I guess he decided to join the Cats.

Posted

ugh going to be another embarrassing year for the cats

Posted

I'll take the Cats over the Magic.

Posted

Just saw Scoop and Jasmine Jordan at Ruth's Chris uptown with a few people in suits. I didn't recognize the other people as being associate with the Cats so I would assume they were agents. Scoop was wearing bobcats practice shorts.

I'm going to need some clarification here....are you saying Scoop Jardine wore practice shorts to Ruth's Chris??

Posted

True, how do you get in to Ruth's Chris without a suit and tie?

Posted

I'm going to need some clarification here....are you saying Scoop Jardine wore practice shorts to Ruth's Chris??

Yea that and a tank top with headphones. I was shocked too but the dress code is more lax at lunch time.