• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mookie

Mookie

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Fantastic opportunity to get two Carolina Panthers season tickets without having to buy a PSL! I am an original PSL owner who now lives in California. I'm selling my season tickets (Section 514, Row 13, Seats 1 & 2), but not the PSL. Great chance to get my season tickets without having to make the PSL investment (and you could continue to buy them from me for years to come). If you are interested in buying the PSLs at a future point, we can discuss that, but right now just selling 2012 season tickets (10 home games X 2 tickets = 20 tickets total). $1500 for all 20 tickets!

The seats are between the 40 and 45 yard lines and on the aisle. You get a little more legroom and easier access to restrooms/food/drinks. Really awesome seats - check out the stadium seating chart. http://www.panthers....um-diagram.html

I will ship you the tickets for free and can also email the tickets for the first preseason game against the Texans to you from my PSL account so you can be 100% confident that you will get the tickets in time. I'm willing to email you proof of my PSL account so you know I'm legit and we can exchange money/tickets in segments to minimize risk and build trust.

Thanks,
Mark

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Season Tickets, 514, PSL, 2 tickets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.