Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Some other headlines on this site read -

"Huge Blue Luminescent Object Found On The Moon"

"Is Barack Obama Gay?....You bet!"

"Space Ship On Its Way To Save Humanity"

It's like The Onion, except they don't know that they're being funny.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Coheed777' timestamp='1343765744' post='1841743']

[/quote]

The truth is stranger than fiction my friend...and we will all realize this very shortly.

Posted · Report post

I haven't read the article and have no comment on it, but I want to punch everyone who posts that facial comparative right in the throat. the photos are taken at slightly different angles, with entirely different facial muscles in use, and his face is not symmetrical. no fuging poo the comparisons do not mirror each other. I want to shake the hand of the lady or gentleman who created that graphic because they have successfully foisted the most obviously idiotic claim possible over a gullible public who has largely swallowed it with eager gasps and gratuitous sharing of it on social media platforms.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck people come on
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rippadonn' timestamp='1343751475' post='1841482']

Venom didn't make this stuff up. As with the "Imminent Arrests" thread, things are happening. If you go to that thread most of the news of these arrests is coming from very credible sources. I've noticed that you use every opportunity to call Venom crazy but the more you do the more I see that you don't want change.

That change is coming. People in the financial industry can stick their heads in the sand all they want but if fraud is the order of the day someone will be at the backdoor and the front and covering all exits. Its happening now.

Yes Hatter, there are financial criminals and gangsters.
[/quote]

Come back and talk to me if ANY of the stupid poo that you guys post EVER happens. I guarantee you that all of us will die of old age before that happens.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Coheed777' timestamp='1343765744' post='1841743']

[/quote]

Exactly. Quoting a conspiracy website to support your ridiculous claims do not make then any more logical or real.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1343772085' post='1841854']
I haven't read the article and have no comment on it, but I want to punch everyone who posts that facial comparative right in the throat. the photos are taken at slightly different angles, with entirely different facial muscles in use, and his face is not symmetrical. no fuging poo the comparisons do not mirror each other. I want to shake the hand of the lady or gentleman who created that graphic because they have successfully foisted the most obviously idiotic claim possible over a gullible public who has largely swallowed it with eager gasps and gratuitous sharing of it on social media platforms.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck people come on
[/quote]

Although i'm not sure if i'm a proponent of the two different people concept presented about these pictures, I do think it is noteworthy that the bridges of the noses appear to be different. Typically this would be characteristic of difference in bone structure...not facial expression. Being the gov't has taken part in similiar operations in the past makes this argument worthwhile and necessary. Also in the pictures it appears the eyes and eyebrows are different...overall it is hard to make a clear judgement on all this for sure though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MadHatter' timestamp='1343772915' post='1841876']
Exactly. Quoting a conspiracy website to support your ridiculous claims do not make then any more logical or real.
[/quote]

What do you make of the connection between Holmes and his father's involvement in the uncovering of the LIBOR scandal? Do you really think this is a matter of coincidence? So far the evidence cited in this thread would suggest otherwise.

And speaking of logic...I wouldnt say its very logical to write-off a concept and its evidence without giving any of it a thorough looking into...no offense or anything...but wouldnt you agree?

Posted · Report post

isn't this really a classic case of lets see how this plays out? if it's off base, well rock and roll. if it has legs, well then that is pretty freaky.

Posted · Report post

lol you guys are really on to something

Posted · Report post

[img]http://skepticalteacher.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/its_a_conspiracy.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Is there any evidence linking the Robert Holmes whose LinkedIn profile Venom has connected to Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father?

edit: It does appear that it is the same Holmes.

I am not convinced there is a conspiracy here... I don't see the connection at all, because I actually think the pictures could be the same person.

I've read this may have been brought on because his father had very high expectations for him and was extremely disappointed in him when he failed a qualifying exam or somesuch.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234' timestamp='1343775686' post='1841933']
Is there any evidence linking the Robert Holmes whose LinkedIn profile Venom has connected to Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father?

edit: It does appear that it is the same Holmes.

I am not convinced there is a conspiracy here... I don't see the connection at all, because I actually think the pictures could be the same person.

I've read this may have been brought on because his father had very high expectations for him and was extremely disappointed in him when he failed a qualifying exam or somesuch.
[/quote]

This article implies that James Holmes is the son of Robert Holmes; unless you think we're dealing with two Robert Holmes' here...

[url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/robert-holmes-james-holmes-father-arrives-colorado_n_1690807.html"]Batman Shooting: Robert Holmes, Shooter James Holmes' Father, Arrives in Colorado[/url]

[quote]
[url="http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-father-robert-holmes-colorodo-shooting/"]Robert Holmes[/url], the father of suspected shooter James Holmes, arrived in Colorado Friday following the early morning shooting at the premiere of the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises," in Aurora.

[i]TMZ[/i] [url="http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-father-robert-holmes-colorodo-shooting/"]posted an exclusive photo[/url] of the elder Holmes walking toward a vehicle after landing at Denver International Airport.

[b]Scroll down to see the photo.[/b]

According to [i]TMZ[/i], Holmes was the first person to exit the Southwest flight and was quickly [url="http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-father-robert-holmes-colorodo-shooting/"]ushered by law enforcement into an awaiting police van[/url].

Holmes flew in from San Diego, likely to see his son who is currently being held for the Aurora shooting that took 12 lives and injured 59 others. The younger Holmes, a 24-year-old former graduate student at University of Colorado-Denver, was taken into custody shortly after the shooting at Century 16 movie theater.

A woman who identified herself as [url="http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora-dark-knight-shooting-suspect-identified-james-holmes/story?id=16818889#.UAnPJDFU2NE"]Holmes' mother spoke to [i]ABC News[/i][/url] earlier today, responding on a gut instinct.

"You have the right person," she said. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

Police [url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-aurora-shooting-medical-student_n_1689794.html#liveblog"]released an official statement from the Holmes family[/url] Friday afternoon: "Our hearts go out to those who were involved in this tragedy and to the families and friends of those involved."

See the photo, courtesy of TMZ, below and check out the gallery to see exclusive HuffPost photos taken outside Holmes' apartment in Colorado.

[b]LOOK:[/b]

[b][img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/695682/original.jpg[/img][/b]
[/quote]

And just because the persons shown in the two pictures may be the same, which I for the most part feel is the case, doesnt discount the overall conspiratorial concepts underlying these events.