#31 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

Exactly. Quoting a conspiracy website to support your ridiculous claims do not make then any more logical or real.

What do you make of the connection between Holmes and his father's involvement in the uncovering of the LIBOR scandal? Do you really think this is a matter of coincidence? So far the evidence cited in this thread would suggest otherwise.

And speaking of logic...I wouldnt say its very logical to write-off a concept and its evidence without giving any of it a thorough looking into...no offense or anything...but wouldnt you agree?

#32 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

isn't this really a classic case of lets see how this plays out? if it's off base, well rock and roll. if it has legs, well then that is pretty freaky.

#33 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

lol you guys are really on to something

#34 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Posted Image

#35 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Is there any evidence linking the Robert Holmes whose LinkedIn profile Venom has connected to Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father?

edit: It does appear that it is the same Holmes.

I am not convinced there is a conspiracy here... I don't see the connection at all, because I actually think the pictures could be the same person.

I've read this may have been brought on because his father had very high expectations for him and was extremely disappointed in him when he failed a qualifying exam or somesuch.

#36 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

Is there any evidence linking the Robert Holmes whose LinkedIn profile Venom has connected to Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father?

edit: It does appear that it is the same Holmes.

I am not convinced there is a conspiracy here... I don't see the connection at all, because I actually think the pictures could be the same person.

I've read this may have been brought on because his father had very high expectations for him and was extremely disappointed in him when he failed a qualifying exam or somesuch.

This article implies that James Holmes is the son of Robert Holmes; unless you think we're dealing with two Robert Holmes' here...

Batman Shooting: Robert Holmes, Shooter James Holmes' Father, Arrives in Colorado

Robert Holmes, the father of suspected shooter James Holmes, arrived in Colorado Friday following the early morning shooting at the premiere of the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises," in Aurora.

TMZ posted an exclusive photo of the elder Holmes walking toward a vehicle after landing at Denver International Airport.

Scroll down to see the photo.

According to TMZ, Holmes was the first person to exit the Southwest flight and was quickly ushered by law enforcement into an awaiting police van.

Holmes flew in from San Diego, likely to see his son who is currently being held for the Aurora shooting that took 12 lives and injured 59 others. The younger Holmes, a 24-year-old former graduate student at University of Colorado-Denver, was taken into custody shortly after the shooting at Century 16 movie theater.

A woman who identified herself as Holmes' mother spoke to ABC News earlier today, responding on a gut instinct.

"You have the right person," she said. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

Police released an official statement from the Holmes family Friday afternoon: "Our hearts go out to those who were involved in this tragedy and to the families and friends of those involved."

See the photo, courtesy of TMZ, below and check out the gallery to see exclusive HuffPost photos taken outside Holmes' apartment in Colorado.

LOOK:

Posted Image

And just because the persons shown in the two pictures may be the same, which I for the most part feel is the case, doesnt discount the overall conspiratorial concepts underlying these events.

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Another thing I just noticed is that Robert Holmes' LinkedIn profile states that he is based out of the "Greater San Diego Area." Upon further investigation I found that James Holmes grew up in San Diego. Unless we're dealing with two different Robert Holmes' both coincidentally from San Diego (which appears unlikely at this point), it's pretty safe to say that Robert Holmes, who works at FICO, is indeed the father of James Holmes, the Colorado shooter.

#38 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

No they are the same Holmes' (as I said much earlier in my edit), but that doesn't mean anything much except that it is an unfortunate coincidence. Supposedly, James Holmes was under tremendous pressure to succeed and was struggling.

#39 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,990 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

just so im clear. im not all into some kind of conspiracy as much as i find it highly coincidental that both father and son are in the middle of two major events at the same time.
i dont there is some kind of manchurin candidate deal going on.

but some of you will dismiss anything even when it's biting you in the scrotum. oh that's not a sharp pain in my balls, that's just a missplaced headache.

#40 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

No, my issue with it is that it seems built on the false premise that James Holmes is not the man in the picture, so James Holmes did not commit the crimes and is being framed to force his father to cooperate.

I see no evidence of any of those things, but the coincidence is interesting.

#41 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

No they are the same Holmes' (as I said much earlier in my edit), but that doesn't mean anything much except that it is an unfortunate coincidence. Supposedly, James Holmes was under tremendous pressure to succeed and was struggling.

Ive seen where select mainstream sources claim Holmes acted like this due to all the "pressure" of living up to his father's standards. This is no more than a vague, false, cover story. I find it unlikely that someone would go postal like that due to anxiety about succeeding or living up to expectations...that seems sorta silly to me. As a general line of thumb, it is important to not let ourselves let the corporate media decide our opinions for us through propaganda such as this. We must take all variables into consideration and put the puzzle pieces together ourselves...and this includes from any and all media.

The problem with mainstream news is that we cannot trust them. If the msm was to be trusted, they wouldve already supplied us with information such as, 1) It just so happens that James father, Robert, is involved in the unveiling of the biggest scandal in history, 2) There was an accomplice of James' at the site of the shooting, and 3) The Barclays/LIBOR scandal exists and is an extremely significant issue. You don't openly hear about these things. There is no transparency in the media, and they cover-up what they don't want us to know about, and supply us with trivial rationale to events. They don't have a track record to be trusted, therefore we should be skeptical to whatever stories/reasonings for events that they put out there. The purpose of the msm is to sell us on the world view they wish us to have, supported by their false expainations of events and systems...all for their leverage.

This situation goes much deeper than the cheap "lone wolf nutcase" meme the media continuously propogates. It is a documented reality that the military has engaged in mind-control projects in the past, such as mkultra, project talent, project mannequin, etc, for the past 40 years. When you couple this actuality with James' involvement in neuroscience programs, it starts to raise questions. It is to be taken into consideration that Holmes is currently suffering from the same mind-programming symptoms that known mkultra operatives have endured, such as memory loss and severe disorientation. It has been reported that the gaurds at the prison have said Holmes keeps saying he cant remember anything and doesn't know why he's in jail. All accounts from friends, family, etc, have stated that James was a nice, normal kid, and they would have never seen this coming. For now, I believe that James Holmes is pictured in the two photographs in question...and I believe that the James Holmes on the right, is the result of severe mental manipulation, and because of this, the dude has clearly lost his mind.

Another important aspect to bring to light concerns the highly advanced explosives systems that were planted in Holmes apartment. It was reported that it took bomb squads 3 days to diffuse it all. Do we know for sure that Holmes was able to contrive this extravagant set up himself? If so, that wouldnt gel with neuroscientist David Eagleman's testimony on Holmes credentials being "no better than those of an average student;" and "he was just a second year grad student, he didn't know anything." I realize neuroscience studies and bomb development aren't exactly the same thing, however if he was as brilliant as it's been said he would've had to be in order to engineer such a work of art, these comments of Eagleman's don't exactly reflect that as a general characteristic of Holmes. Personally I feel the explosives were devised by a seperate party. We know that Holmes had an accomplice at the theatre, so who's to say this individual didn't make the bomb, or that there could've been other accomplices who couldve made the bomb? Then you have Holmes warning the police about his rigged apartment. Why would he do that? None of this adds up.

In the end, when you consider all the variables I stated above regarding the shooting, with the fact that James' father Robert Holmes, has developed a software program that has revealed one of the biggest scandals in history, and is set to testify to the senate, potentially ending the reign of the banking cabal...is all in all much too fishy for me to write-off as coincidence. The [corrupt] foundation at which the world economy operates is at stake here. There are many powerful people out there whom essentially control our government and media, who would stop at nothing to make sure this development advances no further - taking any measure possible to thwart it.

Silencing the man who is responsible for finding them out in the first place sounds like a pretty good start to me.

But hey...just my .02 B)

#42 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

That nose thing is silly as hell.

#43 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

Ive seen where select mainstream sources claim Holmes acted like this due to all the "pressure" of living up to his father's standards. This is no more than a vague, false, cover story. I find it unlikely that someone would go postal like that due to anxiety about succeeding or living up to expectations...that seems sorta ridiculous to me. As a general line of thumb, it is important to not let ourselves let the corporate media decide our opinions for us through propaganda such as this. We must take all variables into consideration and put the puzzle pieces together ourselves...and this includes from any and all media.

Why is it ridiculous? Holmes is basically right at the exact age range that schizophrenia normally emerges. I don't let myself be "lead" the corporate media outlets. Perhaps it is because of personal family experiences with mental disorders, but it is not surprising at all to me that an individual with that kind of pressure could completely snap. I've never seen someone turn into a mass murderer, but based on what I have seen, I am not surprised that it could (and has in the past) happen.

Holmes himself being an average student actually plays into this potential explanation perfectly. To the general public, anyone in a PhD program is "gifted." But the reality may have been that he was struggling and massively over his head. It's possible his father pulled strings to get him in. All of this could EASILY push someone predisposed to mental illness over the edge.

If this huge evil cabal wanted to silence Richard Holmes, don't you think it would be WAY easier just to kill him? Or is it impossible for the cabal to organize assassinations now? If we assume that Richard Holmes is indeed supposed to testify in front of the senate (btw, where is this actually from? Every reference I see to it links back to the same conspiracy sites, none of which have any references to it outside of each other, and even some of them readily admit that they can't even find evidence of it), it is a crazy coincidence, but it seems having his son kill people (or framing him for it - which seems extremely unlikely at this point) early in the month is a poor way to prevent him from doing so.

As to Holmes' apartment, I have not looked into the details enough to know the details there, but from the way it sounded, the explosives themselves were not that complex, it was just the number of them and the fact he had flammable material sitting around to add to any explosion. If Holmes had an accomplice (I've not been convinced of this for sure from the videos and reports I've heard and read, but it is a possibility) he may have been involved in the bomb making. Accomplice or not, I'm not sure how that supports the LIBOR scandal stuff at all, unless you consider the hiding of the second participant to be evidence of a cabal conspiracy, which requires prior assumptions.

fwiw, LIBOR is being covered by the "msm", just not nearly as much as it deserves. More than a week ago I saw blogs and news posts on several main stream news sites (Washington post was one) about LIBOR. Does that mean it is getting the coverage it deserves for as huge an issue as it is? No, but I thought I should point that out since you seem to think it is being completely ignored.

It is NOT that I think this is impossible, just improbable. The simplest solution here is that his son was actually mentally ill and snapped. That doesn't mean it is the absolute truth - but there is little evidence right now that James Holmes' shooting was related to the LIBOR scandal save for the circumstantial connection with his father.

If it becomes established that Richard Holmes was supposed to testify in front of the senate, and if this prevents him from doing so, I think it lends support to the idea something weird is going on here - it is possible that there is, but I also think it is possible that James Holmes is just mentally ill.

#44 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

Agree to disagree ;)

#45 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

hehe, of course. If you come across a link that discusses Richard Holmes testifying in front of the Senate and provides a source that doesn't lead back to Anonymous/the same recycled generic non-specific stuff, could you link me it? I've spent the last couple hours trying to figure out where that rumor started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com