59 replies to this topic

#31 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationPleiades
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

Exactly. Quoting a conspiracy website to support your ridiculous claims do not make then any more logical or real.

What do you make of the connection between Holmes and his father's involvement in the uncovering of the LIBOR scandal? Do you really think this is a matter of coincidence? So far the evidence cited in this thread would suggest otherwise.

And speaking of logic...I wouldnt say its very logical to write-off a concept and its evidence without giving any of it a thorough looking into...no offense or anything...but wouldnt you agree?

#32 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• LocationMontford
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

isn't this really a classic case of lets see how this plays out? if it's off base, well rock and roll. if it has legs, well then that is pretty freaky.

#33 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

lol you guys are really on to something

#34 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationVirginia
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Posted Image

#35 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Is there any evidence linking the Robert Holmes whose LinkedIn profile Venom has connected to Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father?

edit: It does appear that it is the same Holmes.

I am not convinced there is a conspiracy here... I don't see the connection at all, because I actually think the pictures could be the same person.

I've read this may have been brought on because his father had very high expectations for him and was extremely disappointed in him when he failed a qualifying exam or somesuch.

#36 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• LocationPleiades
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

Is there any evidence linking the Robert Holmes whose LinkedIn profile Venom has connected to Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father?

edit: It does appear that it is the same Holmes.

I am not convinced there is a conspiracy here... I don't see the connection at all, because I actually think the pictures could be the same person.

I've read this may have been brought on because his father had very high expectations for him and was extremely disappointed in him when he failed a qualifying exam or somesuch.

This article implies that James Holmes is the son of Robert Holmes; unless you think we're dealing with two Robert Holmes' here...

Batman Shooting: Robert Holmes, Shooter James Holmes' Father, Arrives in Colorado

Robert Holmes, the father of suspected shooter James Holmes, arrived in Colorado Friday following the early morning shooting at the premiere of the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises," in Aurora.

TMZ posted an exclusive photo of the elder Holmes walking toward a vehicle after landing at Denver International Airport.

Scroll down to see the photo.

According to TMZ, Holmes was the first person to exit the Southwest flight and was quickly ushered by law enforcement into an awaiting police van.

Holmes flew in from San Diego, likely to see his son who is currently being held for the Aurora shooting that took 12 lives and injured 59 others. The younger Holmes, a 24-year-old former graduate student at University of Colorado-Denver, was taken into custody shortly after the shooting at Century 16 movie theater.

A woman who identified herself as Holmes' mother spoke to ABC News earlier today, responding on a gut instinct.

"You have the right person," she said. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

Police released an official statement from the Holmes family Friday afternoon: "Our hearts go out to those who were involved in this tragedy and to the families and friends of those involved."

See the photo, courtesy of TMZ, below and check out the gallery to see exclusive HuffPost photos taken outside Holmes' apartment in Colorado.

LOOK:

Posted Image

And just because the persons shown in the two pictures may be the same, which I for the most part feel is the case, doesnt discount the overall conspiratorial concepts underlying these events.

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• LocationPleiades
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Another thing I just noticed is that Robert Holmes' LinkedIn profile states that he is based out of the "Greater San Diego Area." Upon further investigation I found that James Holmes grew up in San Diego. Unless we're dealing with two different Robert Holmes' both coincidentally from San Diego (which appears unlikely at this point), it's pretty safe to say that Robert Holmes, who works at FICO, is indeed the father of James Holmes, the Colorado shooter.

#38 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

No they are the same Holmes' (as I said much earlier in my edit), but that doesn't mean anything much except that it is an unfortunate coincidence. Supposedly, James Holmes was under tremendous pressure to succeed and was struggling.

#39 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• LocationMontford
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

just so im clear. im not all into some kind of conspiracy as much as i find it highly coincidental that both father and son are in the middle of two major events at the same time.
i dont there is some kind of manchurin candidate deal going on.

but some of you will dismiss anything even when it's biting you in the scrotum. oh that's not a sharp pain in my balls, that's just a missplaced headache.

#40 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

No, my issue with it is that it seems built on the false premise that James Holmes is not the man in the picture, so James Holmes did not commit the crimes and is being framed to force his father to cooperate.

I see no evidence of any of those things, but the coincidence is interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users