#46 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

hehe, of course. If you come across a link that discusses Richard Holmes testifying in front of the Senate and provides a source that doesn't lead back to Anonymous/the same recycled generic non-specific stuff, could you link me it? I've spent the last couple hours trying to figure out where that rumor started.

I myself havent found an exact date on when the hearing is supposed to take place; all i'm seeing is "within weeks." I do think it is still important to note that it was because of Robert Holmes that the criminal banking scheme was discovered in the first place; thus his being a target by said banking cabal regardless of a testimony to the senate. I will keep an eye out for more information on the hearing though and will keep you posted.

#47 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

Come back and talk to me if ANY of the stupid poo that you guys post EVER happens. I guarantee you that all of us will die of old age before that happens.

Huh? So the LA Times, AP, FBI, Reuters, Foxbusiness.com, Huffington Post, National Post and Sun Sentinel as well as Yahoo News are ALL reporting "stupid poo" that ISN'T happening? "Conspiracy" sites have been talking about the "stupid poo" well before the majors picked it up and now that they have your solution will be to call everybody bat poo crazy.

If you read the Imminent Arrests thread there are plenty of sources, strong ones, confirming the stupid poo (arrests, financial crimes) is actually happening and with LIBOR coming down the pike you may have to look into that retirement account and pick out a nice walking stick (I like the carved ones myself) because its happening NOW. The ball is rolling and "EVER" is here.

#48 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:55 AM

#49 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,953 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

I couldn't really hear the actual audio venom, what are they saying? What is the "smoking gun" in the video?

I don't know what to think of the whole situation, and I'm a truther when it comes to 9/11, so I am objective when approaching any event/issue that we as a country are faced with.

But, in this case, I'm not sure what the point behind all of it would be. Sure, it is a really weird and perhaps freaky coincidence that Holmes' dad will be testifying in the libor case and this happens right before it.

I just can't really see why they would use the son as a mindless robot to carry such a thing out when they could just get rid of the threat himself? I do believe the pics are of the same person. I just can't really put together how or why the "second shooter" and the "dad who is a threat to the elite" theories come into play in his actions. It's entirely possible they are true and part of a greater conspiracy, but I'm not seeing it right now. I'm interested to see what else comes out that may or may not disprove these ideas though.

#50 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:13 AM

Scalia said firearms will be regulated.

DHS preparing for civil unrest.

Drones to me used for public safety.

TSA in every mall and movie theater in the country.

UN Small Arms Treaty.

Do you see what's happening?

BIG BROTHER IS COMING FOR YOU

#51 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

I couldn't really hear the actual audio venom, what are they saying? What is the "smoking gun" in the video?

I don't know what to think of the whole situation, and I'm a truther when it comes to 9/11, so I am objective when approaching any event/issue that we as a country are faced with.

But, in this case, I'm not sure what the point behind all of it would be. Sure, it is a really weird and perhaps freaky coincidence that Holmes' dad will be testifying in the libor case and this happens right before it.

I just can't really see why they would use the son as a mindless robot to carry such a thing out when they could just get rid of the threat himself? I do believe the pics are of the same person. I just can't really put together how or why the "second shooter" and the "dad who is a threat to the elite" theories come into play in his actions. It's entirely possible they are true and part of a greater conspiracy, but I'm not seeing it right now. I'm interested to see what else comes out that may or may not disprove these ideas though.

The audio was from police dispatch at the scene about 20 minutes before the shooting took place. Police Officers were reporting "two unknown persons carrying another unknown person into an unknown vehicle," at the vicinity of 1590 S. Moline St, which apparently is within a block or so of Holmes' residence and the theatre. If this happening is related to the shooting, it could fit in with the two different people concept, potentially suggesting the kidnapping of the real James Holmes, thus the switcharoo...or there's the possibility that this kidnapping was a totally seperate incident.

Personally, all the reported variables and connections are way too fishy for me to accept the vague reports/explainations provided by the msm regarding all this. So far it seems to me that this event couldve possibly been used in attempts to silence the father, as well as leveraging the shooting to push gun control, which is heavily coming down the pipes as we speak. We know the establishment has been aiming to nullify the 2nd amendment and disarming the public for years now...and it looks like they're approaching their end game in actually trying to pull it off.

Hopefully we will discover additional information in which to draw a more clear conclusion here in the near future.

#52 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

There isnt really anything special about this video. I just find it interesting that it appears the woman in the interview has been provided with an ear piece for the news spot, which is displayed at 0:56 - 1:04. Is the media coaching them on their dialogue and what to say? Generally, this is common and I wouldnt doubt if this was the case...talk about sketchy reporting.

#53 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

All of you realize that this is why James Holmes did what he did in the first place, right?

The lonely fuger wanted attention, and wanted it in his favorite form. He wanted to be the center of attention behind this whole fuged up situation just like Bane/Joker do in the movies.

All of you are making his dreams come true by carrying on his name and his story. Talk about the victims, and what we can do to prevent another tragedy like this.

#54 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,468 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

BIG BROTHER IS COMING FOR YOU

I'm going to cum on big brother

#55 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

More variables to be taken into consideration...

Photos from Inside James Holmes San Diego Bedroom

Posted Image

7/27/12
From a source requesting anonymity:

First of all, I've been following your blog since the banking resignations and would like to extend my thanks and gratitude for your service, as I now check it for updates daily. You may or may not be interested in this information, but my only request is that if you decide to use it I remain anonymous, as the ramifications could easily and likely result in the loss of my job.

I manage ............for a ....... company in San Diego. One of my reps received an appt ......... in Rancho Penasquitos, for a client by the name of Robert Holmes. He immediately came to me with the lead, as he suspected this could possibly be the parents home of alleged CO gunman (most likely the real James Holmes, and not this off look alike the media is now portraying to be him).

On the lead sheet it stated there would be a security guard on site and to show your badge in order to get the keys from the neighbors, so we could get inside and do our inspection. Inside James childhood bedroom, which we were told by the neighbors he had not lived in full time since he moved away for college, I was able to snap a few pictures if his book shelves. I know this was an invasion of privacy, but considering I believe this whole story is a bunch of BS, I figured it was worth the risk and could do no harm to do a little of my own recon, which I would like to think of as my quest for truth, by finding out what kinds of books "the real James" used to read.

This email, followed by 2 more, include the pictures I was able to quickly snap off with my iPhone yesterday. There's quite a bit to look at, but I would recommend paying extra close attention to the series of 3 David Sherman & Dan Cragg series novels he has grouped together, called "Starfist." Flashfire, Backshot and Pointblank are the titles. A simple amazon search for the books and Wikipedia search for David Sherman sheds some interesting light on the selection of reading material James was into...hardly that of a cold blooded killer.

Something else I found interesting is that when we spoke to Robert over the phone he said he was hiding out essentially, and could be ducking out to a new location at moment's notice, so there would be no way for us to send him an original contract to sign. It's obvious he doesn't want anyone to know where he is, which is understandable considering the situation. However, the extremes and lengths to which he is going to, to move from location to location seems a little bit excessive for a man who wants to avoid 'only' media attention...seems to me he is hiding out from a much bigger power, with a much mightier will. I will leave this to you for your take on the whole situation.

Anyways, you may not think much of it at all, but after listening to your interview on Stephen Cook, I feel we share the same mission, which is to bring Truth to the masses and Light to the world.

Blessings to you AK. Keep up the good work!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What I find most telling about this information is that Robert Holmes is currently "hiding out," and is going to excessive lengths to do so. Sounds to me like he's trying to steer clear of any henchmen of the same banking cabal that he is trying to take down.

At this point I think its safe to say that Holmes did not have a track record of any sort of self-induced anxiety or mental unstability. That concept is pretty silly to begin with. According to friends and family, these types of destructive characteristics were not known traits of Holmes'; further displaying the potential fabrication within the official story and its motives.

#56 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,697 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

Anyone notice that the dude on the left has brown eyes, and the dude on the right has blue eyes? Must be contacts.

#57 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

Anyone notice that the dude on the left has brown eyes, and the dude on the right has blue eyes? Must be contacts.

Dude...this is obviously due to the difference in lighting, angle of the head, and facial expressions haha.

#58 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,697 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

High School yearbook photo.

Posted Image

#59 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

For shits and giggles...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I find it interesting that there are almost no available pictures online of James Holmes. We basically only have 5 or 6 different physical references, with the majority of them being post-arrest. The only two pictures you can view from before the arrest, are featured in this very thread entry. You would think the guy would have a facebook or something with a plethora of photos. I wouldnt doubt if he did, only for it to have been taken down by the feds or whoever, and republished with bogus information.

#60 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

Even if the truth becomes what we have been told and all of this is pure coincidence, I think it is important for regular people to question anything reported by the media these days, and do responsible research. Keep up the good work, Mr. Venom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com