Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KendrickPanther

Some Training Camp Notes 7/31

20 posts in this topic

Again, thanks for taking the time to give us your write-up. It was nice to hear a bit about the competition at Punter.

Awesome write up KendrickPanther! There was a lot of good stuff in there. I wish everyone who had the opportunity to go would do the same. I hope that you will be attending more of these and look forward to your contributions in the future.

One more thing you may not know about Wofford:

-They LOVE Captain Munnerlyn down there. He is a USC alum so the local crowd adores him.

-The fans in attendance aren't all Panther fans. Some of them are Wofford students. They like the Falcons, Dolphins, Bills, and Steelers. They even wear their team's colors to practice
i don't ever really remember seeing much of that at all.

Captain getting physical. Good goooooood let the anger build inside you. It makes you stronger, gives you focus.

good write up, btw.

I saw a douchebag on Saturday decked out in a Packers jersey and hat. Also saw two Bucs fans, a few Cowboys retards, and a Falcons fan. Makes sense for these idiots to come to a PANTHERS PRACTICE! Crap pisses me off.

I saw a Bills shirt and Marino jersey today. Saturday I had a Falcons fan behind me telling his friends Matt Ryan better win it all or they would draft his replacement in 2013.