Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Kuechly in Coverage

75 posts in this topic

What does he really have in common with Morgan other than being white and playing linebacker?

Ding ding ding

Just like Cam was compared to every other black QB in history.

Looks like we're going to hit a homerun with our #1 pick.

Keuchly = The next "Great White Hope".

I guess Eminem lost that title long ago.....

Don't forget when we face The Gronk. He scares me as much as Graham. I think Kuech is up to the challenge.

lets just hope he doesnt turn into Dan Morgan 2.0 and lead the league in concussions

So when Huddlers are not complaining about actual injuries we complain about possible future injuries that have yet to happen.

Why Morgan 2.0? How bout "hope he is not Thomas Davis 2.0" or better yet " lets just hope he doesnt murder his stripper girlfriend on Rae Rd!". Both statements are equally "Full Retardo"

Don't forget when we face The Gronk. He scares me as much as Graham. I think Kuech is up to the challenge.

i said this i think before he was drafted, even as a rookie i like keuchly's chances against any TE in the league.

i think he's got that much talent coming into the league.

lets just hope he doesnt turn into Dan Morgan 2.0 and lead the league in concussions

...bite your tongue

i said this i think before he was drafted, even as a rookie i like keuchly's chances against any TE in the league.

i think he's got that much talent coming into the league.

So the Superbowl appearance reference sailed high, did it?

i hope so,coverage does seem to be his strong point.but again no LB can cover Jimmy Graham.

His size will be an excellent leveler when it comes to his coverage, he has solid speed too. He's going to be something.