Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Davis should be used elsewhere

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Its no different than when we sucked on punt returns, but we all knew damned well not to let Smitty out there and return despite his talents and elusiveness. The most wicked poo goes down on ST.

Posted

insert sexist quip here

Posted

Thomas Davis on ST; lol.

Posted

No one who actually watches football would think of moving a player to STs to lessen the chance of injury.

I do however differ from a lot of other fans as what to do with TD. Imo, this is not a popular opinion btw, I think TD should start at WLB if he can win the starting position. Most fans think he should only be used in special packages in an attempt to extend his playing career. I disagree.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

Posted

Outside of the starters we don't have a deep LB core. Davis needs to be fresh and ready to sub one of the starters. I wouldn't use him anywhere else.

Posted

how has his will power worked for him in the past?

and medicine is a joke..I doubt Davis thinks that seeing as how they have reconstructed his ACL three times.

enough is enough "bro"

How? It has him back on an NFL team after 3 injuries to the same knee. I hope you never tear your VCL (vaginal Crevasse ligament ) cause your doctor friends will say you can't have babies. People like you who doubt and project your pathetic views on others actually fuel elite athletes So thanks. Ps ....stick to cooking, cleaning and Aren't you supposed to pull for Brady or The Golden Calf of Bristol or the dolphins and their pretty colors. You disgust me

Posted

Outside of the starters we don't have a deep LB core. Davis needs to be fresh and ready to sub one of the starters. I wouldn't use him anywhere else.

Are you joking? I honestly can't tell

Posted

Women are allowed to make topics?

Posted

Actually we don't know he the starting three are. As RR said the only position with no competition is long snapper. That being said, I understand your point of view. May the best man win.

I don't think Davis came back from a third surgery to be a special teams player.

Sure RR said that. But I can guarantee my head on it that it will be Anderson, Beason, and Kuechly. MLB position up for grab. Anderson just signed a contract last year, by that no means will he be backing up Davis from a third ACL. RR and Hurney is smart enough to not overplay Davis.

Posted

Women are allowed to make topics?

why would they want to with all you asshats running around here

Posted

Um wtf?

Thomas Davis, Jordan Senn, Jason Williams, Kenny Onatolu...