Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Davis should be used elsewhere

131 posts in this topic

Posted

why would they want to with all you asshats running around here

So you agree with her and feel that injury prone TD should be on S/T doing some of the most vicious hitting the league has to offer?

Posted

Davis had one special teams tackle in 2007. Since then, he hasn't played an ounce of special teams. Not sure why this thread is still going or why there is a debate over this.

Posted

So you agree with her and feel that injury prone TD should be on S/T doing some of the most vicious hitting the league has to offer?

if a black guy made a topic with dumb content would you make a joke about black people staying off the internet?

1 person likes this

Posted

if a black guy made a topic with dumb content would you make a joke about black people staying off the internet?

No because that isn't funny.

Posted

No because that isn't funny.

whats better sexism or racism

Posted

Only if he made the topic on a swimming thread lol

Posted

pre med??? wow you must be really smart and stuff!!!!

Posted

whats better sexism or racism

sexism.

Posted

Women's rights, gay rights, equal rights for all? What is this world coming to.

Posted

I agree with the OP entirely, I believe TD should be used in a limited capacity and on special teams. Nobody give two shits about your pre-med background however, the only important thing in life is whether or not you play D1 soccer.

Posted

mw3-rage.jpg
2 people like this

Posted

I agree with the OP entirely, I believe TD should be used in a limited capacity and on special teams. Nobody give two shits about your pre-med background however, the only important thing in life is whether or not you play D1 soccer.

I agree, except on the TD playing special teams. That would be dumb ass hell. He would make it to the 30 yard line then blow out his ACL again.

But the limited capacity (may be 15 snaps a game), the not giving two poos about the pre-med background, and the DI soccer... I agree 100%.