Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jarhead

Training Camp risers and fallers

101 posts in this topic

Sounds like Rivera wants CJ to step up to another level.

At this point in the preseason I see some of the risers as Murphy, Barnidge, Keiser, Alexander, Tolbert, Norman, Phillips

Falling Hogan, Hardy, Norwood, all safeties

The safeties haven't been that bad...no big glaring mistakes which is good...nakamura looks like a solid tackler

The safeties haven't been that bad...no big glaring mistakes which is good...nakamura looks like a solid tackler

Well, they really weren't tested much on Sat.

Wish we played a better O than the Jets this week.

At this point in the preseason I see some of the risers as Murphy, Barnidge, Keiser, Alexander, Tolbert, Norman, Phillips

Falling Hogan, Hardy, Norwood, all safeties

LOL @ this grouping

I can't understand the dislike of Hardy on this board.

it baffles me.

1 person likes this

LOL @ this grouping

I can't understand the dislike of Hardy on this board.

it baffles me.

I do not dislike Hardy but he had high expectations from many on this board.He is not bad but not what I expected

I do not dislike Hardy but he had high expectations from many on this board.He is not bad but not what I expected

sorry, I mis understood your post then..........

you had him grouped with a player not practicing at all and another that will most likely be cut.

sorry, I mis understood your post then..........

you had him grouped with a player not practicing at all and another that will most likely be cut.

Not trying to compare him with the rest of the group but there was enthusiasm that he may have a break out year which he is not at this point. In all fairness he was pitted against the left OT but I expected more from him.

I would recommend letting the season occur and watching his growth before determining his value.. after this year we should know who Greg Hardy is. Right now, not so much other than the great start he had last year.. With less snaps and better conditioning I do expect more. A LOT more, or else..