#16 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

I would put AE up against any NFL 3rd string QB, and would win that battle. Dude has a rocket arm. He could give us at least different options each Sunday, in Chud's offense, for a few plays. There are unlimited ways to use this talent.

Did u attend App or live in the Boone/Banner Elk area?

#17 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,618 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

I would put AE up against any NFL 3rd string QB, and would win that battle. Dude has a rocket arm. He could give us at least different options each Sunday, in Chud's offense, for a few plays. There are unlimited ways to use this talent.

What does he bring to the field in which you would pull Cam.

#18 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

This poo again?!?! Never going to happen. Would I be ok with it? Sure, why not. AE will most likely be gone before the season starts. Time to move on.

#19 89bstpnd4pnd

89bstpnd4pnd

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

read what im sayin, 3rd string qb! i would not pull cam, absolutely no comp there, but depth and options are two things we can use.

#20 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

I went to ASU, I know a ton of ASU grads and Boone residents who have been attending and following ASU football forever. There is not a SINGLE one of them who is an Edwards homer who thinks he has was it takes at the NFL level. The retards you speak of come from the same gene pool of retards who pull for UNC yet have never even had a family member smart enough to be accepted... to either school.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

I went to ASU, I know a ton of ASU grads and Boone residents who have been attending and following ASU football forever. There is not a SINGLE one of them who is an Edwards homer who thinks he has was it takes at the NFL level. The retards you speak of come from the same gene pool of retards who pull for UNC yet have never even had a family member smart enough to be accepted... to either school.

My mom was involved with the alumni association at App and contributed money to the school. I was very close to attending app. Went there in April for a visit and there was 3 inches of snow on the ground. Nope.

#22 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

read what im sayin, 3rd string qb! i would not pull cam, absolutely no comp there, but depth and options are two things we can use.

You're saying the same thing, that's been said 1,000×…Its not going to happen, lets get back to reality.

#23 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,730 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

wasn't edwards already considered the emergency backup QB behind anderson on game days? clausen never got a jersey.

#24 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

Why are we keeping a sub par 3rd string QB on are 53 man roster, when we could have a very versatile 3rd string qb, that can be used in different areas. AE is not going to make the receiver roster this year, but he has skill to be a qb, runner, or wildcat option package. I think with Chud's mindset, he can use AE in so many different ways. Cut Jimmy, no NFL skills at all. What do you think?

As I have said previously, we should cut AE and move Clausen to receiver. Net effect/impact/production will be the same if you cut Clausen and move AE to QB.

#25 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:13 AM

Personally, I'll be glad when Armanti gets his pink slip in a couple weeks and all this crap will be history. The dellusional ASU homers will also disappear and get back to focusing on their game vs Liberty lol.

#26 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

wasn't edwards already considered the emergency backup QB behind anderson on game days? clausen never got a jersey.

You are correct, but I don't think they'll out right cut Jimmy and give AE the spot. Could be wrong though.

#27 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

The OP said nothing about ASU. Mr. TD likes to jump in here and talk poo about ASU anytime something is said about any ASU player in the NFL. Most don't pay him any attention. Go back to thinking that being in the Conference USA is really big time and arguing with KT about another sport you know nothing about.

#28 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

My mom was involved with the alumni association at App and contributed money to the school. I was very close to attending app. Went there in April for a visit and there was 3 inches of snow on the ground. Nope.

Who gives a fug what your mom gave to the school. That's like making a racist remark and saying its ok because you have a black friend.

3 inches of snow!!! so your a puss too?

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,730 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

You are correct, but I don't think they'll out right cut Jimmy and give AE the spot. Could be wrong though.

agreed, tho i wouldn't be surprised if they do cut jimmy loose at some point. that said, what they do with AE will have no bearing on what they do with jimmy.

if they do cut jimmy loose i seriously doubt it will be at any point this season. only way he leaves this season is if some desperate team loses it's QB and is stuck with a todd collins as their best back up and they ask for a trade.

#30 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,034 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

I looked up this guys IP address.....he is Marty Hurney.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.