Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choose 3 for keeper league

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Keeper 3 PPR and QB driven league.

My tops are

Larry Fitzgerald great numbers w/o a QB

Hakeem Nicks Coming off injury

Matt Forte- uh oh just got paid yikes! but monster ppr HB

Jeremy Maclin (dark horse for monster year if VIck is competent)

Phillip Rivers- decent fantasy #'s last year (I feel no great QBs will be avialable after keepers declared)

Darren Mcfadden- beast when not IR'd and good ppr

Which 3 do you like?

Posted

Do you get to pick any 3 with no fear of losing draft picks? If not, I'd go with Forte and Fitzgerald as locks...I personally would take McFadden and pick a QB early, but if your stomach is not strong then keep Rivers too.

Posted

Fitz, Nicks, Forte...easily.

McFadden is too injury prone, Maclin doesn't have great passing QB and isn't as dynamic as Fitz, and Rivers isn't a top 3-4 fantasy QB so you can find similar replacement.

Posted

Do you get to pick any 3 with no fear of losing draft picks? If not, I'd go with Forte and Fitzgerald as locks...I personally would take McFadden and pick a QB early, but if your stomach is not strong then keep Rivers too.

Everyone is forced to keep 3 from last years roster. This years picks will not be affected

Posted

Can you trade for picks?

Posted

Yep..fitz, nicks, forte

McFad will break your heart. Have huge games then leave...forever. Maclin...meh...he just doesn't impress me as much as Fitz/Nicks. If anything I'd say the tie would be between Forte and Rivers...but I swing towards Forte as the Bears offense will improve this year with Marshall and open underneath for Forte...who was outstanding without Marshall.