top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,719 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

Zod dnt care.

It seems like that at times, but it's probably kind of like watching small children. You expect a certain amount of B.S., try and have patience and let them work problems out between themselves, but once you see that they aren't heeding your guidance you put 'em on a time out or pop their tails.

a persons post count has absolutely nothing to do with their ability to start an interesting thread. There are more stupid ass threads started by 500 post count posters than there are otherwise.

Sometimes a mod just needs to state the obvious in a no bullshit kind of manner for it to actually mean something. Didn't even realize you were a mod, Pryd. Let your presence be felt more. Big ups!

I propose limiting thread creation not to post count, but rather PPP, pie per post. We could make it something low, like 0.1. So whether you have 1,000 posts and 100 pie, 100 posts and 10 pie or 10 posts and 1 pie, you can make a thread.

This way thread creation is limited by the quality of your posts and not the shear number. It's like evauating Running Backs by looking at their YPC rather than just yards, something we as Panther fans know all about.

The software doesn't even work now, just think of what kind of beautiful, error-free code that would have to be written to make that a reality. I suggest that the average Huddler's mind is too convoluted to create anything close to that, and Zod ain't gonna pay for it.

#47 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

wonder how many poo threads the OP made before 500 posts?

#48 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,511 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

It should be anyone with less than 100 likes, they shouldn't get the opportunity to make a thread.

#49 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

wonder how many poo threads the OP made before 500 posts?

Yeah Ivan, I like the 100 likes rule better, then we don't have to listen to this little kid anymore.

#50 Jump Zone

Jump Zone

Formerly FelineFANatic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

Bump.................you will see a lot of these type of posts to get the count up if such a rule is enforced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.