Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bwood

8/1 Training camp, Twitter thread

159 posts in this topic

God I really wanna see this poo live.

We didn't see any Tutu last season and now he's going off in camp.

@josephperson

Norwood beat Stewart on a blitz. Gets to cam.

@SteveReed_AP

Cornerbacks are really struggling to keep up tonight with Hogan and Norman sitting out.

@CarolinaHuddle

We will be seeing Bruce Campbell in the rotation quite a bit this season. Good value in Goodson trade. Less fumbles for sure.#panthers

Just goes to show how well Norman is playing. Hogan improving as always too but needs to stay on the field.

Norwood gets a sack? Wow, if he wants to stick around he will have to do this every practice.

Norwood was a pretty good special teams player though. He has 16 special teams tackle's in two seasons with the Panthers.

Haven't heard anything on Butler, Gamble, or Munnerlyn tonight.

Edit: Heard Munnerlyn's and Gamble's names mentioned a few times but nothing on Butler. Hmmm

I'd like to know how well the 2nd year D-linemen are playing. Keiser, Fua, McClain, Kearse

@SteveReed_AP

C Jeff Byers seemingly in the middle of every training camp scuffle. Getting that reputation among teammates.

Jeff Byers getting those punches in right now since he won't get the chance after week four of the preseason.

@josephperson

Cam beats Kuechly blitz, hits Olsen on a screen pass… Touchdown

@SteveReed_AP

Nice TD screen pass from Cam to Olsen (Gross leading on the block). Well-designed play by chud. Also, Olsen having a nice camp.

I'd like to know how well the 2nd year D-linemen are playing. Keiser, Fua, McClain, Kearse

D-line is very hard to evaluate in camp, staying injury free is what I'm most concerned about.

Though I hear McClain looks like he gained 15 pounds of muscle. And Fua picked Cam off which is always impressive for a D-linemen.