Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8/1 Training camp, Twitter thread

159 posts in this topic

Posted

It's like a really good beer you get it from the tap and its all cold and the glass is fogged then you go to the bathroom and come back and suddenly your awesome beer is warm and sucks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Per Ron Green tweet, Thomas Davis says there is absolutely nothing wrong with his repaired knee, and he expects to be back soon.

Great news for TD. I barely even worry any more about his contribution to the defense, but I really, really, want to see him play this year for his own sake.

1 person likes this

Posted

Per Ron Green tweet, Thomas Davis says there is absolutely nothing wrong with his repaired knee, and he expects to be back soon.

Great news for TD. I barely even worry any more about his contribution to the defense, but I really, really, want to see him play this year for his own sake.

Good to hear the good news. I really hope TD keeps on getting better in the knee and stays that way through out the season.

Posted

I just wonder what could possibly be bothering Davis already. If he's sitting out after the first day of contact, what's going to happen during the regular season?

Posted

Players sit out because of broken finger nails during Training Camp - especially possible starters. Don't over think it. If they say that it's nothing serious then it's nothing serious.

Posted

I want Armanti to succeed. He was put in a bad position. Not his fault. Switching from small time college QB to pro NFL receiver is not easy. If he doesn't get the job done, so be it you cut him. If he does turn things around then great! I don't have the energy to hate my own teams players. There are plenty of guys on the Saints* and Falcons I can hate.

3 people like this

Posted

I love TD to death, and I hope he plays 10 more seasons. Let's just get that out of the way before people think I'm the next Mr. Touchdown...

But I feel like I've heard him see he's good, he's 100% before. I wanna know why he had to sit out, I know it had to do with his leg. If I was in his situation I wouldn't say anything yet either. I really hope it was just a cramp or something.

Posted

I love TD to death, and I hope he plays 10 more seasons. Let's just get that out of the way before people think I'm the next Mr. Touchdown...

But I feel like I've heard him see he's good, he's 100% before. I wanna know why he had to sit out, I know it had to do with his leg. If I was in his situation I wouldn't say anything yet either. I really hope it was just a cramp or something.

who cares, the dude is very talented and in no way in jeopardy of losing a roster spot. Let him ease his way back in. His rehab work is top notch as well too, just go back and watch the first 2 games last year, he was sideline to sideline...like he was never injured.

Posted

who cares, the dude is very talented and in no way in jeopardy of losing a roster spot. Let him ease his way back in. His rehab work is top notch as well too, just go back and watch the first 2 games last year, he was sideline to sideline...like he was never injured.

I care, I want him to come back at his own pace too, but I wanna know what his reasoning behind not practicing is. Is his knee sore? Or did he just get a bad cramp?

Posted

To be honest, Davis needs three to four days off a week. No need in risking him in something as meaningless as training camp.

1 person likes this

Posted

It could be as simple as fatigue in the leg. He's been rehabbing it for three years after all. Supposing it was muscle fatigue, they would want him to sit because favoring a weak leg would increase the chance for injury.

Point being, it could be an innumerable amount of minor things. I wouldn't worry to much about it at this point. If he's sitting out the preseason games, you might want to worry a little bit more.

Posted

I care, I want him to come back at his own pace too, but I wanna know what his reasoning behind not practicing is. Is his knee sore? Or did he just get a bad cramp?

How is your life going to change if you know the exact reason? I am sure I sound like a jerk to you(i'm not), but big picture wise nothing to lose any sleep over.