Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8/1 Training camp, Twitter thread

159 posts in this topic

Posted

@SteveReed_AP

C Jeff Byers seemingly in the middle of every training camp scuffle. Getting that reputation among teammates.

Posted

Jeff Byers getting those punches in right now since he won't get the chance after week four of the preseason.

Posted

@josephperson

Cam beats Kuechly blitz, hits Olsen on a screen pass… Touchdown

@SteveReed_AP

Nice TD screen pass from Cam to Olsen (Gross leading on the block). Well-designed play by chud. Also, Olsen having a nice camp.

Posted

I'd like to know how well the 2nd year D-linemen are playing. Keiser, Fua, McClain, Kearse

D-line is very hard to evaluate in camp, staying injury free is what I'm most concerned about.

Though I hear McClain looks like he gained 15 pounds of muscle. And Fua picked Cam off which is always impressive for a D-linemen.

Posted

D-line is very hard to evaluate in camp, staying injury free is what I'm most concerned about.

Though I hear McClain looks like he gained 15 pounds of muscle. And Fua picked Cam off which is always impressive for a D-linemen.

I saw that pick live and it was damn impressive. It was a rocket of a dump off pass by Cam and Fua jumped right up there to grab it.

Very impressive.

Posted

Olsen seems like he is poised for a break out season.

I smell 800 yards and 8 touchdowns.

Posted

@josephperson

Darius Butler takes touchdown away from LaFell with a nice break up in the end zone.

@Panthers

Darius Butler forces incompletion in corner of end zone after WR Brandon LaFell initially had possession. D coaches applaud

@Panthers

WR Armanti Edwards has shown improved pass-catching ability in camp thus far. Grabs nearly everything thrown his way.

Posted

There you go Butler, we need you to step up this year.

Posted

@Panthers

Joe Adams picks up about 10 yards running left on a double-reverse. Showed off his great speed.

‏@Panthers

QB Derek Anderson leads offense to 5-yard line. RB Tauren Poole runs it in for the score.

Posted

Joe Adams will most likely be used on trick plays this year, however I think he will develop into a good slot receiver one day.

Posted

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

WR Armanti Edwards has shown improved pass-catching ability in camp thus far. Grabs nearly everything thrown his way.

Didn't really want to post this lol.

I don't care how good AE looks, I want the stain of that wasted pick off of the Panthers hands.

1 person likes this

Posted

I accept all forms of pie as well! ;)

1 person likes this